Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Pit bulls Update new pics on pg 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like pit bulls
love em to death
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
they are ok
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
dislike the breed
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm
Xana44
[quote="Shanna66]well my sister is a huge fan of the breed so i have no choice but to accept them as somewhat cute. ill be sticking toy poodles though, i liek the cute fluffy breeds and my sister likes the bigger mis understood breeds
but the puppy was so adorable, no one even knew it was a pitbull and was petting it until one woman asked what breed it was and the guy said a pit. it was a dark grey color and it was so soft, but very strong already

To each his own. It is good that there are people who still like every breed. I have seen several blue (gray) pits and they are beautiful.

The cute fluffy ones have their own appeal though.

well im a reptile person so i get my cute and fluffy overdose from froo froo dog breeds. i do like some of the larger breeds though

and i cant wait to pics of the new baby  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:19 pm
good luck to training it like a good dog xD
best of luck
or best of training which way u like  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 pm
I look forward to seeing the new pictures!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 pm
Here u go guys srry it took so long ok so McCane who is the puppy iin the pics on the first pg is now 6 months old.

So The oldest is McCane he is the big teddy bear. He just wanted to sit in my lap the whole time I was there. He wouldn't stop licking but was very obedient. The young puppy about 3 months was sweet to but very aloof. She wanted to say hi but was to shy. She came over when McCane came over. He had just gotten the puppy from a friend who couldn't keep her and we got to name her. My little sister named her Elizabeth. These are 2 of the sweetest pits I have met. They are Bo's cousins. Next time we go up to Valley Alabama t visit were taking Bo and Abby so they can run on my great uncles acreage and play with his 2 dogs.

here are pics

here he is now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Animelover955

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am
Animelover955
Here u go guys srry it took so long ok so McCane who is the puppy iin the pics on the first pg is now 6 months old.

So The oldest is McCane he is the big teddy bear. He just wanted to sit in my lap the whole time I was there. He wouldn't stop licking but was very obedient. The young puppy about 3 months was sweet to but very aloof. She wanted to say hi but was to shy. She came over when McCane came over. He had just gotten the puppy from a friend who couldn't keep her and we got to name her. My little sister named her Elizabeth. These are 2 of the sweetest pits I have met. They are Bo's cousins. Next time we go up to Valley Alabama t visit were taking Bo and Abby so they can run on my great uncles acreage and play with his 2 dogs.

here are pics

here he is now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Awwwwwwwww, how cute, they are both adorable! xD I love puppy's biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm
kami_panda
good luck to training it like a good dog xD
best of luck
or best of training which way u like

well I'm not the one training them cuz 1. They aren't my dogs 2. There in another state lol. But these pups are so sweet and great examples of the breed. The older one McCane is very obedient the younger one Elizabeth doesn't know sit yet cuz he just got her but she's getting there  

Animelover955

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 pm
They are beautiful dogs. But why did they maul his ears???

I dislike ear cropping. But I will leave that alone.

It is fun to see them growing up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 pm
They are beauties. (:~

Sugar Vera

Bam Bubble

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm
I was attacked by a pit bull once while walking to babysitting. It scared me out of my wits. I'm a little bit unfavorably biased. Never met a nice one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 am
Why did they clip his ears? crying  

BlueMoon4

Animelover955

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:13 am
BlueMoon4
Why did they clip his ears? crying

personal preference I guess, but the younger one is natural still and will remain that way.

I can't wait to go up there and see them again. I love those to pups as my own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 pm
they are gorgous im not a fan of cropping but to each his own i geuss. i love pits even tho a pit mix caused me to not be able to bring my border collie to the dog park any more but i blame her owner not her. my parents had one when my sister was young and he was a great dog. i thought about getting one but decided against it cause i live with my grandparents and we have kids come over alot and i would have rescued it. and you never know what you will end up with when you resue from the shelter most times they are friendly but they were all older than about 2 at the time and i didnt knw what there back rounds where and didnt want to chance them with the kids.but i will get some when im older and have my own place not to mention where i live there are very few places that alow you to have a pit. they are " dangerous and visious" rolleyes  

Mystic_moon15

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm
whoa that ...was weird how i thought that then D8  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ss23ss

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm
My aunt has a pit who is 12 weeks old now. Her names Matilda, and she has been trained by my aunt not to bite as much. (She's just teething!) She has a really nice pure white coat with big light brown markings, and watery blue eyes. She is very sweet and nice, but most people can misunderstand them though.

They grow very fast after the 10th week, and after just two she's gotten much bigger. But she was raised from parents who weren't fighters, and my aunt already has two sweet rat terriers who love to be stroked. Matilda just needs a bit more training about her teething, but she's almost learned.

She's still a puppy, and I have changed my view on pit bull's after I met her. My aunt is very good with dogs, she's going to be a good dog. And she's in a loving home with other dogs, so she won't kill the rat terriers, although she's already bigger than them. And she's very good with kids.

So all-in-all, she's a really good dog.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces