Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Can they get me banned for this??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:51 am
Even crew members have the right to get confused (by the way, guess who is back ^^)
My ex girlfriend claims that I have loaned over 100k from their former guilds mule (Not true), but she still has a trade that shows that a loan like that was sent (it shows it happened when I was under hacking), but, I never have had over 100k, except for the time when my ex bought me a Dark Halo and gave it as a PRESENT. So, can they get me banned even though I have done basically nothing??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:07 am
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

hehe, welcome back.
but hm, tricky situation. However, something similar did happen to my boyfriend. He traded two items in order to get a dark halo, and he wound up getting the halo. It turns out that same person was being hacked at the time, so when the other girl came and saw the trades of what the hacker had done, she messaged my boyfriend and said could she have her dark halo back. Since he had traded two items for it, he said as long as he got them back. The hacker had sold those two items though and given the money to his actual account by then though, so she said that she didn't have the gold/items. Basically, he said tough luck and she threatened to report him, but nothing ever came of it.
However, the Gaia crew have been known to give unfair bannings in the past...but as long as the data is not there, you should be fine....
I'm just kind of worried about the whole situation when you were under hacking...did you make sure to file a hacking report when you found out you were hacked?

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

iToxicMoon

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 am
XxTragicxRomancexX
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

hehe, welcome back.
but hm, tricky situation. However, something similar did happen to my boyfriend. He traded two items in order to get a dark halo, and he wound up getting the halo. It turns out that same person was being hacked at the time, so when the other girl came and saw the trades of what the hacker had done, she messaged my boyfriend and said could she have her dark halo back. Since he had traded two items for it, he said as long as he got them back. The hacker had sold those two items though and given the money to his actual account by then though, so she said that she didn't have the gold/items. Basically, he said tough luck and she threatened to report him, but nothing ever came of it.
However, the Gaia crew have been known to give unfair bannings in the past...but as long as the data is not there, you should be fine....
I'm just kind of worried about the whole situation when you were under hacking...did you make sure to file a hacking report when you found out you were hacked?

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

Yeah, I did file report of hacking but (sorry for my language) those mofos only told me to never give out my password and did nothing about it >_> I never even had given out my password!! >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 am
Forgot to mention (and too lazy to edit), they most likely got even that gold by buying it with real money, as they used to do stuff like that until they went completely broke (neither of them actually works, and spends a lot more than earns)...  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am
Yeah...the Gaia staff doesn't really do too much when it comes to hacking most of the time.
There are some special cases though.

But, I think you should be relatively safe... but I would take the precautions of always changing my password, making sure not to do anything that also could put yourself in a banning situation, and just carry on. Hopefully, you won't get banned (I kinda doubt you will...but you never know unfortunately).

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 pm
It's okay, and yay, situation solved ^^ I don't know what exactly happened, but she apologized after I unblocked her, and it seems she is no longer after my gaia gold which I earned with hard work & Aquarium ^^  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items