Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 am
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

"If she's dead it wont matter? What are you crazy? Thats-" Dean took a deep breath... "Our only option. Fine. Lets go."

Kasey smiled and watched as Sam left the room. Looking around she pulled the IV's out of her arms and carefully but quickly climbed off the bed. Looking around the small, white room she spotted her clothes and pulled her jeans on. There was no way she was going to get stuck in this place.

Mack opened her eyes. "Sam? Yeah. I can hear you."

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:48 pm
Castiel carefully put her in the laundry bag. "Do you want to carry it or me? Either way we are going to have to steal a uniform or two."

Sam smiled and moved her hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear, "How are you feeling?"  

Penny Lane3
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean laughed. "I'm sorry...Its just the whole, an angel is going to steal a uniform...Its just funny." Shaking his head he nodded to Castiel. "You can carry her."

Mack smiled. "I'm okay. Feel like I was hit by a semi- Oh wait. I was." She laughed, and then coughed. "But really. I'm okay. How's Kasey?"

Looking down the hall Kasey started walking. There were a few demons that needed to be talked to. If he hurt her. I'll send him back to hell myself. Once she was outside of the hospital she realized she'd been a car accident. "Mom's car." Tears ran down her cheeks as she walked to the road.

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Castiel rolled his eyes and went to the storage closet where he found dirty uniforms. He put one on and took the other to Dean. He picked up the bag and slung it over his shoulder.

Sam replied, "Shes fine. Are you sure you're not hurt too bad or permanently hurt?"  

Penny Lane3
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 am
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean stared at Cas. "I'm sorry...Dirty uniforms? Seriously?" Shaking his head Dean took the uniform from Cas and pulled it on.

Mack smiled. "Seriously Sam. I'm fine. Really. Just tired." She yawned and smiled. "I don't mean to ignore you but I'm really tired. You can stay if you want to. I know how some people are weird and watch other people slepp...or you could go talk to Kasey."

Sitting in the stolen car Kasey hit the gas pedal. "Ivan. Your dead. No way do you come after my family." Kasey smiled. She considered the Winchester's her family now. Well, in a way. She still wished Sam was scared to ask her out. But Mack...Mack. I hope your okay.

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Castiel rolled his eyes and carried Penny out of the room. A couple of doctors were running down the hallway towards the ER and pushed him out of the way making him knock Penny into the counter of the receptionist. He apologized to the woman and walked out of the hospital with Dean. He noticed the bag was leaking blood. He went around the back, wishing they had the Impala and opened the bag to look at her. Her head was bleeding. He had hit her forehead against that counter.

Sam nodded and told her good night before going back to Kasey's room. He wasn't too surprised to find it empty. She was a demon after all. He decided to call her cell instead of searching all over the hospital looking for her.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean stared at Cas. "Smooth move." Dean shook his head and reached to call Sam. Busy?

Mack waved to Sam and watched him leave. "Hope Kasey didn't get to far..."

Kasey jumped as her phone went off. Rolling her eyes she grabbed her cell and flipped it open. "Sam." Smiling she answered the phone. "Its about time. I was starting to think you didn't care if I left or not."

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 pm
Cas shrugged, "She'll be fine. Now where do we put her? We don't have the Impala."

Sam furrowed his brows in worry, "Where did you go?"  

Penny Lane3
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean shrugged. "I don't know... We'll have to go get my car sooner or later. Might as well do it now."

She laughed. "I'm just going to see an old friend of mine. Make sure he stays away from some other friends of mine, and then I'm going to send him back to hell."

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny slowly began to stir. She twitched at first as Castiel removed her from the bag and left it there. "Lead the way." She heard someone say in the distance. She started to open her eyes but the light hurt and she closed them again.

Sam smiled and shook his head, "You were just hit by a semi.....do you need any help?"  

Penny Lane3
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

KaseyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDeanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMack

Dean started towards the road and headed for his car. It'd be a long walk, but it'd be worth it.

Kasey smiled. "I'm a demon remember? I'll be fine. You take care of that little sister of yours! If I find out you neglected her I'll make your insides your outsides." She laughed. "Be careful, Sam. I can't keep all the demons in check."

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Finally Penny opened her eyes about half way to the car. "Wha happened...."

Sam rolled his eyes, "Fine I will. Call me if you need me." He hung up and went back to Mack's room. He hoped she was alright.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Supernatural

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas