Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1
Captain

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 pm
I want a standard issue assault rifle created that has a round that will go close to 500 yards effectively, will nuetralize or eliminate the target on contact, can pierce armor, and as well can hold a large amount ammo.

However, I want the recoil, flash, size, sound, and over-wall weight of the actual gun to be as small as possible, as any gun may, and still retain a decent handling for a person.

This gun is intended to replace the M-16 as the standard battle rifle and be slightly superior to the new MK.16 - 17 style rifles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:16 pm
A good rifle I have seen in the military and from personal use of it is the M277 IAR. Not meeting all of what you stated, but can give a sustained rate of fire. Pin Point effective range is 550 meters with 700 meters as its area target. Its only 3 lbs heavier than the M-4 and is far more better in accuracy.  

GermanEuro

Iamnotsuicidesoldier1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:12 pm
The M27 IAR is really pretty awesome and honestly one of the coolest weapon's out there right now, and a good move by the marine's. However, I prefer the Tavor since it's bullpup and thus gives it a longer barrel as well as more compact overall length.

It's also a long stroke gas piston but has relatively comparable recoil to the HK416, making it a bit more reliable, so imo it's the better system. But the HK416 is still awesome.  
Armory Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games