Submit

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm
My roommate, most annoying person I know.

When I'm playing with my yoyo he'll purposefully messes me up sometimes. Then he throws hissy fits when I say no to going to get dinner or lunch with him. And constantly starts arguments criticizing the that I yoyo and quit playing WoW, then when I criticize back about him playing WoW I'm a douche. He was cool at first, now I can't really stand him much.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 pm
Xikrai the Risen

When I'm playing with my yoyo he'll purposefully messes me up sometimes. Then he throws hissy fits when I say no to going to get dinner or lunch with him. And constantly starts arguments criticizing the that I yoyo and quit playing WoW, then when I criticize back about him playing WoW I'm a douche. He was cool at first, now I can't really stand him much.

Sounds like a case of "Familiarity breads contempt"
I could never have a roommate, I desperately need my personal space especially to put things and know they wont be moved around.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:17 pm
Elcia
Xikrai the Risen

Sounds like a case of "Familiarity breads contempt"
I could never have a roommate, I desperately need my personal space especially to put things and know they wont be moved around.

It's not even familiarity at this point. I'm cool with my other roommates still. This year he's just bothering me, I can just tell that there's something about me he does not like, and he makes it pretty obvious sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:47 pm
THat's bloody brillaint, mate, that yo-yo trick on your sig. Wish Icould do that. Oh, well. I'll just practice a bunch. xd Dude, my brother s are annoying. Today, like, my brother Christopher kept running at me and waving his hands in front of my face like a dumb butt. And for what? No reason, he was jsut bored.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 pm
You know Xik, you've probably got more self control than me. I'd probably snap after a little while and ask what the hell he had against me. Like I said, I really don't do well with people who annoy me, it may have something to do with my short temper xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 pm
I don't really have any annoying people online, but I've had my share of real life annoying people to deal with.

I went to high school with a girl who was constantly trying to convert everyone to Christianity. Zero respect for other people's belief systems, I swear. She phoned up a Hindu girl from my grade and told her she was going to hell because she wasn't a Christian. gonk

On top of all that she had absolutely no social skills. Zero. Zip. None. Quite easily one of the most irritating people I've ever met. All she would have to do was open her mouth and I could feel the irritation building inside of me. It wasn't just her telling the same boring stories over, over and over again, it's the way she got up in your face and moved closer to you. Despite everyone wanting her to go away, no one ever had the heart to tell her to bugger off. *Sigh*

Also, my brother has used up all of our internet for the month. Dad told us that we had used up 80% but he still sat at home all day, everyday watching videos on YouTube. I need to have internet access to be able to look up my shifts for work. Grrr. stare  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items