Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Predicitons for the end! SasuNaru or not? *Contians spoilers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm
Druggo in Wonderland
@ Mika
No, but I'm talking about at the "end".
And possibly after all the revenge.
Not about around this moment.
I see.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm
oh oh! what abot naruto stabbing sasuke and sasuke at the same time stabbed him, and they'll fall into each others arms?  

SasuNarufan4evas

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:52 pm
sasunarufan4eva
oh oh! what abot naruto stabbing sasuke and sasuke at the same time stabbed him, and they'll fall into each others arms?
i think they deserve an even more dramatic death scene.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

how about not death scene but naruto and sasuke meet again, and are battling but then naruto struck a nerve in sasuke, making him think about his past with naruto; showing everything that they've been throught 2gether. then madara shows up becuz he's impatient ( xd ) 'kills' naruto in front of sasuke and took him back to the liar making the 10 tail demon. than kabuto shows up and talks with madara, sasuke learns their secret by ease dropping runs to naruto and says, "i'm sorry" putting his forehead on his. STRUCK ANOTHER NERVE! xd burn sasuke is not evil as everyone may think.
then sasuke escapes with the dead naruto in his arms, either tsunade or sakura peforms what chiyo did for gaara and a war will happen. hehe

hows this?  

SasuNarufan4evas

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:29 pm
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

how about not death scene but naruto and sasuke meet again, and are battling but then naruto struck a nerve in sasuke, making him think about his past with naruto; showing everything that they've been throught 2gether. then madara shows up becuz he's impatient ( xd ) 'kills' naruto in front of sasuke and took him back to the liar making the 10 tail demon. than kabuto shows up and talks with madara, sasuke learns their secret by ease dropping runs to naruto and says, "i'm sorry" putting his forehead on his. STRUCK ANOTHER NERVE! xd burn sasuke is not evil as everyone may think.
then sasuke escapes with the dead naruto in his arms, either tsunade or sakura peforms what chiyo did for gaara and a war will happen. hehe

hows this?
OMG!!!

WIN THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh

I heart ITTT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough  

AraiHito
Crew

blue-and-onyx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:51 pm
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough
I can actually imagine him saying sorry. If Sasuke can cry than he must have at least some sanity left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough
yes it is  

sasunarugurlll

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm
sasunarugurlll
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough
yes it is
no..  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm
blue-and-onyx
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough
I can actually imagine him saying sorry. If Sasuke can cry than he must have at least some sanity left.
the thing is he doesn't have any sanity left.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 am
AraiHito
blue-and-onyx
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
AraiHito
sasunarufan4eva
errrmmmmm......

hows this?
sasuke saying sorry?
it's not epic enough
the thing is he doesn't have any sanity left.
No he does not..
And what's even more stupid is that people still think pairings could work at the end. That is if Kishi pulls a JK rowling. Also believeing that no one else can die... Even though Kishi killed off Asuma and Jiraiya (Asuma didn't even do much yet he just randomly died.) Also I hate the fact that people are even stupid enough to say that main characters can't die. They can. Idiots. It doesn't even matter if they die anyway, Kishi will still get whatever money he earns anyway, regardless of their deaths. Also, I bet he doesn't even give a s**t about the pairings, eh? I also hate the fact that when people say a pairing will happen just because they say so, it's so aggravating..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 pm
A lot of people are saying that both Naruto and Sasuke are going to die together, falling into each others arms. I don't mind that. But I really can't see them dieing, neither of them have to intention of dieing and Kishimoto being himself. Will probably pull something like everyone thought they died but they're not.
They just ran off together. xd  

xsasuke_shippuden

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas