Submit

WILL YOU PARTICIPATE????
  Um...No.
  YES YES YeS!!!
  Maybe....BLARGINSNARF!
View Results

Dark Kee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm
This is something Dead The Demon Slayer posted a month ago. He has been hacked and I will continue the thread because he has asked me to. His brother and ALOT of friends are creating NiGHTS MMORPG. It's almost done and will open during the new year. For the game we are having a art contest for a character in the game.
PRIZES AND RULES
Prizes
There will be 3 prizes.

GRAND PRIZE: Any item under 100k, 20000G, And a quest which goes with your character

2nd Prize: 10000G plus a Green Corallus Egg

3rd Prize: 5000G

RULES.

1.ABSOLUTELY NO BUMPING.

2.NO STEALING ARTWORK FROM PHOTOBUCKET ETC.

3. NO SWEARING

4. MUST BE HAND DRAWN NO COMPUTER PICTURES ALLOWED

5. HAVE FUN

ENTRY FEE IS 10G.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:31 pm
I would like more information about this - is there an official website or forum for the NiGHTS MMORPG, and just what kind of character is being looked for? I never have played the games and so am unsure of just what would be wanted for the game, but I'd love to participate.  

Kufasir

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Paraphrased copypasta from the last thread: Lots of us know what NiGHTs is. However, we don't know what worlds, characters, and things you've incorporated into your MMO. In short we don't have anything to work with when it comes to fan art. If there was more information -- Dreamworld descriptions, characters and classes, various NPCs, etc. -- it would be significantly easier to make art.

As I said before, screenshots of what people, places, and things look like would be mega helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Thanks, Lin. You've more clearly enunciated what I was just mumbling about. sweatdrop

So yes! Like that. 3nodding  

Kufasir

Dark Kee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:10 pm
the site is a site thats not being payed for yet so its a freewebs site. after its done it will be payed for. And if anyone could make a template that would be lovely! the site is www.freewebs.com/dudey890 there may be some topics posted by Dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:12 pm
User ImageIf you dont know what NiGHTS is its character created by SEGA and we're just building it for SEGA. after its done itll be shared with SEGA.  

Dark Kee

Dark Kee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:13 pm
I have some screenshots but most of them are confidental. only thing is I don't know how to link them :p  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:14 am
As I've said. I am highly doubtful of your claim.  

sahihen

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff