Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
New Members Hangout Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ness8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:13 pm
hey.i'm ness8 don't let the name fool you i'm a link player second best being yoshi.and well yeah i'm one of those guys whom consider marth and roy for newbs. hitbox and glance hits to big a radius so i go for more of a challenge chewed up to many marths roys and sheiks but wow yoshi when played right is tough fast toons are to predictable.i'm rather a toguh player not pro havn't been regonised by any pros because in a small town not to many tournys.i live in midland ontario and landed a second in command in a smash crew who are about to take the smash world by storm. but yeah if you ever need any hints or tips just talk to me and at times i can be random lol.hope to get to know you guys well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:07 pm
ness8
hey.i'm ness8 don't let the name fool you i'm a link player second best being yoshi.and well yeah i'm one of those guys whom consider marth and roy for newbs. hitbox and glance hits to big a radius so i go for more of a challenge chewed up to many marths roys and sheiks but wow yoshi when played right is tough fast toons are to predictable.i'm rather a toguh player not pro havn't been regonised by any pros because in a small town not to many tournys.i live in midland ontario and landed a second in command in a smash crew who are about to take the smash world by storm. but yeah if you ever need any hints or tips just talk to me and at times i can be random lol.hope to get to know you guys well.
if your talking about brawl i'd love to face you online
never seen yoshi used well xD  

kirbyrocks101

kirbyrocks101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:29 pm
kirbyrocks101
i soooooooooooo glad!!!!!!i finlly apart of a guild!!!!!!!yea!!!!!!!!!!
im kirby!!!!!!i use kirby in the frist one,(ssb)but ganindorf and young link in melee!
go this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!^(^O^)^--dance time!
<(^.^<) ^(^.^)^ (>^.^)> v(^.^)^ ^(^.^)v ^(^O^)^

wow...it's been like 2 years and a half o.o
amazing
i "rejoined" for brawl
i want to beat people up with pit....
no,im not that good >>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 pm
If anyone feels like losing to Dark Link, add me.. And -yes- that is a challange to all of you.

1891 1034 7120..

Samurai Kacheek

masterblaster43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Hello I am new here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 pm
Does any1 want to brawl? I'm not bad but I'm not amazing either but if u dont thats cool. Anyway I think this game should take off the slip because its irritating. what do y'all think?  

zero546

zero546

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm
zero546
Does any1 want to brawl? I'm not bad but I'm not amazing either but if u dont thats cool. Anyway I think this game should take off the slip because its irritating. what do y'all think?

O yeah my name is zero and like Fox Wolf, and DK.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 am
Heyy was up ppls!
im new here so talk to me k
i also make brawl figurines and etc so check em out im always looking for friends k ^^  

GandaKris

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:50 pm
Hello all, I'm Edo, i like anime/manga,cosplaying, roleplaying, video games, Reboot and alot of other stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 pm
When I walk by all the girl's sigh~

Hello everyone, the names Amber.
I've been using Pikachu since the first SSB game.
I'll keep you alive by playing with you, then smash ya to hell.
;D
Watch out for my thunder, because it'll give ya quite a shock.
<3

"I have that effect on alot of girls."

Pokerox

Manakete Charlee Tahno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Hi everyone! um... I'm so glad to be part of a guild now. I would just like to thank the captain and everyone else for inviting me. My favorite character is pikachu but I also really love Ike. Thank you so much! SSB forever!!!  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff