Submit

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Still here for a bit listening to my new acoustic guitar cd ( It's freaking amazing... ) Tylenol 3, darveset ( sp? ), and Vikadin all make me sick. No, I'm not in a brace or a wrap right now. I used to have a wrap, but it got drenched with blood from when I gashed open my arm a couple months back, and I had to throw it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm
Ah. Alright then. ((Hm...It seems that everyone I talk to say that Vicodin made them sick or queasy or the like >.> When I took it, it just made me pass out for a couple hours sweatdrop ))

And you can always buy another wrap at the store. I'm not sure how much it is (I think about...$20 maybe? Not too sure...), but I know stores like Walgreens sell a lot of different braces/wraps/whatever so they should have one for your chest/ribs/etc.

invisible-weirdo

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am
Icy Hot helped the legs, back, and hip, but not the ribs. It also only lasted a while, but I knew that would be the case. Overall the pain has lessened in intensity, but it's still hovering there with pangs every now and then.

@Invis - I wish I had 20 dollars for the wrap, I've got nothing. I'm flat broke.. Even after shoveling the diveway and sidewalk today, I have NO money at all. I need to walk across town in about or so I think, so I can do some applications on the other side of my city.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 am
...I have no idea how to make cocktails. My friend swears that they always make her feel better, but with my luck, I'd OD or something. sweatdrop
I do know that a few shots of NyQuil and a hot bath solve my insomnia problems. And when I get really scared at night, I might have a beer and a shot of NyQuil. Also, sometimes a few Aleve or Tylenol X-tra tabs plus a Benadryl if I have cold symptoms or a headache... To solve my back problems, a hot bath and a couple Aleves and some tea. For serious back pain, fetal position in a hot shower and a beer.
I can't have anything stronger or I get extremely sick in one way or another. sweatdrop  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Alright, you need to wrap your ribs so they can heal. Once they are healed you will have much less pain. That is what the main problom is. Once you fix that everything else can be addressed. Assuming that you only had minor damage you should be fine with a wrap.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff