Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elves on Bookshelves - The Bookcase for Friends of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A literate guild for readers: We mainly discuss books, but feel free to share jokes and real life issues; we'll laugh and cry with you. 

Tags: contests & quests & advice for writers, faery games and medieval quizzes, original poetry, fan art and fiction, library of myths and legends, fun magic wizard, bookworm & bibliophile 

Reply Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!
Index of Elf Lords and Locations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 pm
Index of Elf Lords and Locations

Elf Lords and Ladies:

Minerva the Bookwyrm – overall elfin goddess of the bookcase exclaim Yes, I'm proud...What? It's a big bookcase! And its made of Cherrywood!
Elf on a Bookshelf – guild mule - SEND ALL DONATIONS TO HER
Chief_Blackfoot – Mistress of the Treasury
SuzeLovesJamesPotter – Keeper of Elfish Wisdom

Elf Lords can edit posts that they deem them inappropriate, but they must PM the individual to let them know what they did to his/her post and why. They can't DELETE a topic without asking me.

If a new Elf Lord is ever needed I will look through the list of members and ask whomever acted like a mod by being helpful to the Bookcase and their fellow elves if they would like a promotion.

Areas of Impish Mischief:

Children's Shelf – New games and quizzes may be posted by all members at all times.
Horror...um, Art Shelf – Avi art, comics, poems, songs, fan fics, or anything else creative you’ve done may be posted here.
History Shelf – This is an archive of our old memorable threads, including completed contests. They are all locked and cannot be posted in, however, you’re encouraged to read them for entertainment!
b] Biography Shelf – Locked birthday parties we've celebrated for/with our fellow elves can be found here.

If you believe that another subforum is needed feel free to suggest it in this thread and the guild will discuss your idea.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm
Question, does the title of 'Elf Lord' mean that my avatar must become a man and that i must act and speak as a man?? If it does then I would like a title change, possibly to Elven Lady or such.  

Chief Lover_of_Animals

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 pm
Yes, your avatar must become a man...No, seriously, it's true...Okay, no it's not. xd

I'm not changing the name of the thread. The post says Lords and Ladies within it, so the heading doesn't have to. When gender is generalised it is stated in the masculine form, like "mankind."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm
Hey, I have a suggestion for a sub-forum. It's just an Idea...But, I really like to roleplay, and maybe there are others here that do to. So, maybe we can have a roleplay sub-forum of some sort?  

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Elf on a Bookshelf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:16 pm
RPs are fun, but we'd need a concept that everyone liked. Probably something about elves, books, or a speific novel that most people in the guild like and would want to RP. We should wait until we have many more active members before attempting to design an RP. It's a good, idea, though, since RPs are fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:02 pm
^-^ That sounds like a plan...But wasn't exactly what I had in mind. You see, a lot of guilds I'm in have a roleplay sub-forum, where players can design there own little rp's, and they can have mutilple rp's goingin the sub-forum. But, either way works.  

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Chief_Blackfoot
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm so happy.....I get to hang out with all the gold!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ I heart gold ahhhh my life's complete now!!

I toast to good clean fun & games ... *raises glass* (shhhh don't tell minerva I found the rum!! rofl )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 am
I concur. A roleplay forem would be appreciated greatly.

BTW, anyone looking for an open rp right now, please take a look at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t-he-a-sh-s-o-f-t-he-f-uture-now-accepting/t.46196753/

People are needed. ^_^

Emira Brightleaf

Blessed Miko

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Cry Gemmina

Gracious Entrepreneur

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm
I too think that a RP subforum like Aristaline sujested would be wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm
A Roleplay forum would be wondeful.
Call it "The writing desk"
Or "The shared diary section"  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games