The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am
sahihen
First of all Bot.
The mother did not just tell her to kill herself. She gained her trust and got the girl to tell her secrets that she didn't tell to many people. She fell pretty hard for this "guy" [which was the mother] and then after a while the mother started to torment her and blast all her secrets over the internet. She became the laughing stock of school and she was bullied by a lot of people.

Why'd the mother do it? Because the girl hurt her son.
It happened a while ago. Over a year I think...

Ah. I must not have had the television volume loud enough LOL

Thanks for explaining the situation better. My feelings remain unchanged, as it is a deplorable deed either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 am
Yeah it's still down right wrong. I think it has to do with how people are raised.  

sahihen

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 am
WiskersThCatfish
None of this happened "just for the hell of it" and nothing ever does. This incident happened because those girls had a reason to hate that girl. Maybe she stole one of their boyfriends, or threatened to tell an adult about something incriminating they had done.

She supposedly trash-talked them on MySpace, but no proof was ever found that she did.
Anyway, even if they did have some kind of reason, wrong is wrong and they stepped over a HUGE line when they stole someone else's child and returned her in less-than-pristine condition (sorry if it sounds like I'm equating her to an object.) The fact is that even if they had a reason like the ones you suggested, or the asinine one they gave, their response was out of left field.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am
Just so you know Jimmy I am NOT going to "stop running my mouth" just because you say so. They did not beat up this girl for any of the reasons you stated their lame a** reasons was she talked about them on Myspace, to me that's not a reason. That is an excuse they used to try to justify beating her up cause they felt like it. That's first and it wasn't just some b***h-slapping either, this girl ended up in the hospital with her face disfigured sounds pretty damn serious to me! I will not sit by and keep my mouth shut when this kind of stuff happens because no matter the degree of violence I don't approve. Next time get all the facts before criticizing my comments, or my reaction.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm
Well it's not as if I ordered you to. I only asked you to, because you always end up saying one thing that moves the whole thing that extra step over the line, and then taking it back a post later when someone says something about it.

I doubt anyone shares my sentiment, but I think it would be nice if you thought about what you were posting instead of posting about what you're thinking. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 pm
I don't remember ever doing anything of the sort... I might have I just don't remember. I can't help but be a passionate person about things I think are wrong. And I doubt I said anything that would offend anyone, like I said, I find this to be an evil act. If people disagree with me then that's fine. I made my point pretty clear I thought.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:28 pm
stare So are... we going to argue and stuff now?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:58 am
@Pisces - Well, I'm not xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 am
Yes you ARE! whee

^_^ How are you, Alarias?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm
Just dandy smile *sends out uber good vibes to guild* Tis the ********' season yo cool  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Alarias
Just dandy smile *sends out uber good vibes to guild* Tis the ********' season yo cool

How... *odd*... I didn't know there was a *season* for that. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 pm
lol Yeah well...now you do.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 am
Ala = win. xd