Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiny_ Dreams

16,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am
Want to hear about what ty beanie babies you have and how many. How long you have been collecting them and any other information you have concerning your beanies.. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 am
I remember Beanie Babies. That hype scared the ever living hell out of me. I never understood it either. You're gonna shell out upwards of 20 bucks for this tiny little stuffed animal. I never got any myself... someone may have gotten one for me I don't remember if that IS the case, its now rolling around somewhere in my house.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 am
I had Beanie Babies. I wasn't as obsessed over collecting them as others were (now that I think about it, I think the older folks were more interested in the collecting aspect >.>). I had quite a few, but they were mostly gifts or I just wanted one cuz it was cute. (Oh and there was one that had my name. Of course it was missing a couple key letters, but that's how it usually is -_-)
They're still arranged on one of my nightstands in my room at my parents' house(=D I still love being able to say that~)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
I have a bunch...but I took all their tags off (on purpose) and stashed them away so that I could, you know, ACTUALLY play with the toy.

Sorry but I have no understanding of collecting things especially toys.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:34 pm
I used to make them beat each other up Super Smash Bros. style. I had a crap load and I would pick a few a make them jump around... They each had their own move set and everything. -_-; I was a straight pimp. whee whee  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games