(For some of you, the answer is "No" I will not give my guild away, nor will I sell it. But I will offer crew positions.)

Member Jobs
A members job is simple, Post and be devoted, fallow the rules and have fun.

Crew Jobs
(All Jobs require you to post once a week in the Crew Section, this shows us you are active. Days you are going to be gone for a while you must let the Manager Know.)

Admissions Manager: Job is to check guild Join Requests Weekly. Make sure to copy Usernames and divide the names to the admissions so they may send a welcome PM. Must make sure that All admissions are doing there job. You must report to the Guild Manager weekly, your report can be as simple as hi, but it must be something, to show that you are active in the guild.
(Boss: Guild Manager)
- Position Open

Join Admissions: Welcomes all new members. You must be able to check this weekly. You are also expected to report to Admissions Management Weekly. Your report can be as simple as Hi, as long as you show that you are weekly active.
(Boss: Admissions Manager)
- Position Open
- Position Open

Recruiter Admissions: Job is to go out and look around and send invites to Gaian members. Your job also involves making sure they feel welcomed and to show them around the guild. You are also expected to report to Admissions Management Weekly. Your report can be as simple as Hi, as long as you show that you are weekly active.
(Boss: Admissions Manager)
- Position Open
- Position Open

Member Area Moderators: Job is to keep things clean in the Members Area subforums. Must report to Guild Manager weekly.
- Position Open (Graphics and Creation Center)
- Position Open (Members Lounge)

Roleplaying Area Moderators:Job is to keep things clean in the Roleplaying Area subforums. Must report to Guild Manager weekly.
- Position Open (Dragons Realms)
- Position Open (Dragons Realms)
- Position Open (Dragons of Legend)
- Position Open (The Darkened)
- Position Open (Online Ice Phoenix)
- Position Open (The Title)
- Position Open (The Void Between Light and Darkness)

Luna's Chatbox Assistant: Keeps things Clean and organize and knows allot to help give advice.
(Boss: Vice Captain Luna.)
- Positon Open

Guild Manager: Just makes sure that all Moderators and Mangers are doing there jobs. Report weekly to Guild Vice-Captain and Captain.
(Boss: Vice-Captain and Captain)
- Position Open

Vice Guild Manager: Assists Guild Manager. Reports to Guild Manager at least once a week.
- Riska_Valdrace

Guild Advisory: Job is similar to Guild Managers Job, but instead of going around keeping things clean and organize you come up with ideas, and find ways that may help the guild to grow. Reports to to guild manager weekly.
(Boss: Vice-Captain and Captain)
- Position Open

(Note: That later you can always try for a different position, if you don't like the job you have now. We are flexible!)