Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 am
I'm a picky eater and I'm not overly fond of meat in general, plus meat is not the most healthy thing for you anyway. But I'm not about to dump the main source of protein out of my diet because crazed PETA people say so... There are soo many alternate solutions. I don't have time to continue on said tangent so.

I absolutely love rabbit, and deer is very good as is a good example of lamb. I'm actually a very big fish eater, a family thing I guess. I will eat just about anything that is very well prepared, though I am not about to guarantee that I'd eat insects or other food sources that I deem far too exotic for my sense of adventure.

Carrots where not meant to be steamed/boiled (except in soup)/ broiled or other wise ruined by over cooking. Thought Aretoo's brown sugar thing sounds interesting..

A personal peeve is bananas, I hate them. Maybe if someone gave me an un- mutated strain ripe and fresh off the plant, I might change my mind but till then my opinion stands.

Oh and one of my favorite things to eat is Blood Sausage, just don't ask what is in it if you have an aversion to mystery meat in other words all the left over bits and well blood. It is soo good with wheat bread, sunny side up eggs, and taro.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 pm
you actually reminded me Elcia... you know how hot dogs are supposed to be made of animals leftover parts? It used to make me sick when I was little, doesn't anymore unless the package has been open in the fridge for longer than three days... my body is weird I swear  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas