chapman-07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:01 pm
here u can talk about all your favorite sports  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:02 pm
my favorite sports are swimming and rounders  

chapman-07

chapman-07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm
what do u think about sports i think that i am not very good at talking so soz lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 am
Hi, chapman-07. I don't think that we have met yet. Things move a bit slower in here than out in the main Gaia forums so you don't need to keep posting to bump up your thread. Just edit anything further you wanted to add to your original post and everyone will get here soon enough. smile

To be honest, I really am not all that interested in sports. Sport days were kind of the bane of my existance throughout highschool, largely because my school was so in love with people who were athletic and I am so uncoordinated that I would get picked on for it. cry

These days I have a friend who swims competitively though, which I think is pretty cool. I call her Swimmer Arms. mrgreen She gets up at four every morning to go train so I can definately appreciate the dedication of athletes. 3nodding  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
I love Soccer. Every World Cup that rolls around I find myself, and a large number of my friends, sitting down with a huge tray of snacks watching almost every game that comes on.

I was really disappointed when France lost and Zidane got kicked off the field.. That never should have happened  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm
I've never gotten into sports to the point that I follow a particular sport (let alone team), but I do enjoy watching a game, now and then.

I love watching women's volleyball. Really love it.  

124-C

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm
lol Tsuji

Hmm sports...
My dad used to push me to play sports like tennis and golf and basketball. I'm not good at any of them...or rather, I wasn't any good. I don't try anymore xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:15 am
Welcome, Chapman! ^_^

Sports and I don't get along very well. I'm far too uncoordinated to develop a proficiency at any specific hands-on or feet-on sport. If I am sport-ing, however, I prefer running, hacky-sack (totally a sport), and swimming.

Swimming is obviously of paramount importance to me. I love the water. Grace and agility come naturally in the water. I can move around effortlessly without fears of tripping, falling, etc. I don't have a preference as to the location. Each respective area has its ups and downs.

The Ocean: Huge, enjoyable.. The waves are amazing to play in (the whole inner child thing). I love the creatures, though a fair few of them can be dangerous. It's a bit dirty too. The salt's no good either.

Rivers/streams: Good for the muscles if you find a nice bit of rapids. They're usually freezing though, which can be refreshing at first but end up overwhelming. The lack of depth can be an issue too. They're usually very clean because of the constant motion of the water. Overall they've got to be my favorite.

Lakes/ponds: They would probably occupy the bottom slot on my list. They can be really dirty if they aren't fed and drained constantly. They almost always have a nice goopy/muddy section though. You might be too squeemish to handle it, but I love it. ^_^ They're usually warmer too.

Pools: Climate controlled, clean, and can be large. They can also be small. Very small. >_< And I'm slightly allergic to chlorine in that it affects my eyes more than the average Joe or Joanne. Definitely mid-range satisfaction there.

Swimming is w00t. ^_^  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Shannalee_Lace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:09 pm
Definately skateboarding, I`m a skateboarding freak!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 pm
my favorite sport would probably be soccer.  

Haraguroi Sora

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff