Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  ew
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm
I'll laugh at most anything... If it's funny, anyway.

Bad acting? Not funny. Ever. Really.

...I mean it... smile biggrin lol rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 pm
xd xd xd  

TurtIe Tracks

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 pm
That's just a total lack of effort on their part! Why should they expect anything more of someone when they didn't put any effort into their presentation =/ I know if I just winged something, I wouldn't b***h just because people laughed at me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Well people were upset with me (or perhaps pretending to be upset? I dunno) because I laughed when a character in the show was crying and having an emotional breakdown (even if it was very fake... at least to me).  

TurtIe Tracks

xo lil Lemieux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 am
I actually laugh when the bad villan of a movie gets hurt; or just someone i dont like it the movie. I get annoyed when my parents start to crack up at the most random thing, its soo embarissing  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm
xo lil Lemieux
I actually laugh when the bad villan of a movie gets hurt; or just someone i dont like it the movie. I get annoyed when my parents start to crack up at the most random thing, its soo embarissing

So you find it embarrassing that your parents find things in the movie funny? Stuff that you obviously don't get but they do? I don't see what's embarrassing about that. I don't get why people get embarrassed of their parents for such stupid pointless s**t. I've had my dad shout things at people, dance in the middle of the street and do a number of other things most people would think are "embarrassing" and you know what? I couldn't give a crap less, half the time I join in. Being embarrassed over what your parents do is a waste of time and energy, especially when most of the time all they're doing is enjoying life. Get over yourself and enjoy it with them.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas