Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Help/Resources
Revenge?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  !
View Results

TIMExPARADOX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 am
I never post here, this almost feels weird. But it's also the best place, since it's totally anonymous! biggrin

A week ago, my girlfriend's parents said we couldn't see each other because I was distracting her from her schoolwork. And I probably was, I mean, she DOES go to a super rigorous college prep school. It's terrible.

Well, at first I was cool with it. I mean, I wasn't about to make her fight her parents on this one, and it'd probably be better for her to focus on school for a while... But then I started hearing about plan after plan she had with almost all my friends. And she ended up seeing them more than I did. And now she says she's looking for another relationship. I talked to a close mutual friend, and he admitted that it really wasn't her parents, she just wanted out of the relationship.

Now first of all: I don't want to know why she lied, I don't care about why she lied, I'm not even all that concerned about if she would reconsider getting back together with me. All I know is that she made my good day absolute s**t, and I want revenge. Tips?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 am
Perhaps she was afraid of your reaction, and decided to break up in a way that didn't involve direct confrontation? I've being dumped in inconsiderate ways before, and that was always the issue. That they couldn't handle breaking up face-to-face.

I won't give you any tips on revenge though. That never brings anything good with it. Causing her pain won't make your life better - you should work with your feelings and eventually let it go (i did that... and i was simply heart broken and pissed). It takes a friggin' long time, but it'll be worth it.  

Malinger

Help/Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff