Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
General Chit-Chat - Stop by and say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knock-Knock
  Who's there?
View Results

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:27 pm
i´m sorry , but i have a new job and it´s my first week i will post more when i´m used to my new job.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 pm
Ameliechan
i´m sorry , but i have a new job and it´s my first week i will post more when i´m used to my new job.

Congratulations! What's the new job?  

Doressa
Captain

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 am
Doressa
Ameliechan

how to translate it...
i help people to play their taxes. in germany you have to fill out a lot of paper and keep to many rules, thats not so easy. so people can come to me and play me to do that work for them. well i´m still learning how to do that. but it´s interesting and a good job, most people are prettey friendly to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Ameliechan

Great news!

I'm SO busy at the moment - work and uni are both huge time commitments. Work reviews last week and this week coming, then a break from over-time! I'm very lucky that work is giving me time off in lieu, I'll have study time when I need it the most! I have 3 more tests and two exams - then I'm done! (So you'll be seeing more of me after the 26th)

I hope everyone is well
heart  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am
Sablara
Ameliechan

Great news!

I'm SO busy at the moment - work and uni are both huge time commitments. Work reviews last week and this week coming, then a break from over-time! I'm very lucky that work is giving me time off in lieu, I'll have study time when I need it the most! I have 3 more tests and two exams - then I'm done! (So you'll be seeing more of me after the 26th)

I hope everyone is well
heart

good luck, i have some test ,too. i´m glad i found some nice people i can learn together with.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 am
-pokes nose in-

Hi there, everyone! Anyone remember me? It's been quite the while! surprised  

Adnamac

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 pm
I remembered your siggy before your username, but yes I do remember you! blaugh How are things for you?

My world's a little topsy-turvy at the moment; I hope it will settle down by the weekend (if not sooner). sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am
The siggy, eh? Well, it's something! LOL Things for me are fine...more then fine, even. Life has been going good and keeping me smiling. smile

How about yourself and the topsy-turvy? Has it settled down as you hoped for?  

Adnamac

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Things are a LITTLE better, but not terrible either. Last night was probably the worst getting as little as 5-6 hours of sleep (I'm used to getting 8-9, fyi). 3nodding Although, healthwise (until I see my endocrinologist next week I won't know for sure, but) I seem to be on the up and up. Let's hope it stays that way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 pm
Bakura Amane
Things are a LITTLE better, but not terrible either. Last night was probably the worst getting as little as 5-6 hours of sleep (I'm used to getting 8-9, fyi). 3nodding Although, healthwise (until I see my endocrinologist next week I won't know for sure, but) I seem to be on the up and up. Let's hope it stays that way. 3nodding

I need my 8+ hours too, so I totally sympathise with you!

I had my H1N1 jab on Tuesday, it's Sunday and my arm is still SO sore!??? Strange, I've not had that happen with anything before. I'm sure I'll be okay, but I have a 3 hour exam tomorrow! Eeekk! I hope my arm holds out! eek

Other than that, all is well here. Dad and I have booked a holiday - the rest of the family didn't want to go (my mum and brother) so it's just the two of us. The funny thing is, it's usually my Mum and Brother who spoil family time for us by starting arguments, so I'm quietly happy they're not coming!
10 days on Hamilton Island....a great place to welcome in the New Year!
http://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/

I hope everyone is well and happy

heart  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Ameliechan
Doressa
Ameliechan

how to translate it...
i help people to play their taxes. in germany you have to fill out a lot of paper and keep to many rules, thats not so easy. so people can come to me and play me to do that work for them. well i´m still learning how to do that. but it´s interesting and a good job, most people are prettey friendly to you.

That's great! I hope you're enjoying it!! (And that you get some time off over Christmas...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 pm
Adnamac
-pokes nose in-

Hi there, everyone! Anyone remember me? It's been quite the while! surprised

It really has been! Fabulous to see you again, though! xd  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Sablara
Bakura Amane

I need my 8+ hours too, so I totally sympathise with you!

I had my H1N1 jab on Tuesday, it's Sunday and my arm is still SO sore!??? Strange, I've not had that happen with anything before. I'm sure I'll be okay, but I have a 3 hour exam tomorrow! Eeekk! I hope my arm holds out! eek

Other than that, all is well here. Dad and I have booked a holiday - the rest of the family didn't want to go (my mum and brother) so it's just the two of us. The funny thing is, it's usually my Mum and Brother who spoil family time for us by starting arguments, so I'm quietly happy they're not coming!
10 days on Hamilton Island....a great place to welcome in the New Year!
http://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/

I hope everyone is well and happy

heart

That sounds brilliant! You must be so excited...........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:16 am
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
heart  

Sablara
Vice Captain

21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items