Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Hey all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musical Crepitus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:53 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Nate I'm 21, originally from Seattle, Washington but I've sort of become a citizen of the world these last two years. I'm a combat medic with the U.S. Army, been deployed to Baghdad for the last year, the deployments coming to an end, thank God. I've been off and on Gaia for the past few years, generally coming back when I'm bored. I'm working on a General Medical degree so that I can become a Physician's Assistant and then hopefully a Physician. It's a long road, but I've got nothing but time. As for hobbies, I play music mostly, guitar, drums, the trumpet. I love everything rock, metal, alternative, and jazz. I'm a bad snowboarder, and I work out every day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Welcome aboard! I have two brothers up on the west coast- not quite where you're from (they're in Oregon).

We like doctors around here-- everyone will have plenty of "should this ___ be (color) ?" questions.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:25 am
Antonia forgot to mention that, as a medic you're obligated to say "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a (insert other occupation here)" at least once a month around here.

Oh and Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Thanks, glad to be here. I'm no doctor though, lol... more of a battlefield paramedic. Give me a few years before you call me doctor. The guys call me Doc, I haven't earned the full title yet. But if what Antonia says is true and you have questions I'll be more than happy to answer them... I've seen a lot of weird things in my time in the army lol.

Oregon's nice, almost the same as Washington, just less developed. I've been a lot of places in the world, the Pacific Northwest is still the most beautiful place I've yet to be. No matter where you go, home is still home.  

Musical Crepitus

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 pm
Hi! Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:39 am
yes, welcome to the guild heart  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games