Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Had or have any personal experiences? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SenpaiFuji

Distinct Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 am
Well as a matter of fact I have had some expiriences. Well a couple of years ago i went to go to the bathroom and had to go into my parents room. I opened the door and this blue and white orb hit me. i had chills and couldnt move.

Another time I was done going to the bathroom walking down the hall to my front room and computer. I get in my front room and there was a person sitting on the computer chair. She, thats right. It was a full body aparation. she was wearing red. My mom said the next day my great great grandmothers favorite color was red.

Another time I was depressed for a long time because i lived upstate and my great grandma lived downstate. Well i hadnt seen her for 3 years and she passed. I was depressed because i hadn't seen her. Then when I was alone bags would rattle and doors would open and cupports would open and slam.

Another time a cupport slammed with a nice bit of force. I looked in the kitchen waiting for someone to come out but no one did.

Then I was going to the bathroom and a shape of a tall man was looking into my moms room. I could see the shape and it wasnt see through.

My most recent expierence i was up in my rafters with my step brother beating eachother with styrofoam. Well he was getting down and my back was 2 feet from the wood with nails in it and something touched me in the back. It was wierd and i got scared and havent gone back up there. Now i dont even like going into the garage.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm
No1 Noobologist
I have this painting that was given to me after the passing of my great grandmother. It has quite a history...
When my mom was a young girl, her parents (my grandparents) received this painting from an acquaintance of theirs. Soon after strange things would take place in their home...
Every time there was a thunderstorm, their home would be attacked by lightning...It was odd because they had never experienced such happenings before.
Well, the picture eventually made its way to be hung above the TV. The next storm they had...The TV caught fire from the lightning!!
Well my mom tried time and again to tell her parents that there was something "not right" with the painting...it gave her the creeps!! She swore to them that the picture was the cause of the wierd lightning.
They wouldn't listen, they didn't believe in such "nonsense"...My Grandfather coming from a strict family background & being a retired Navy veteran, There was no room for such thoughts in his thick head! LOL
Sometime later, my great grandmother (my grandpa's mom) ended up with the painting. She never had any problems with it, but then again it was never hung near an outlet or TV?!!?
That's where I come in.
From the first time I saw it, I knew I wanted it. There is just something about it. It's not a scary picture to view, it's the "feeling" you get from it. So, when she passed, I asked if I could have it. The family couldn't believe that I would want it but at the same time they were happy to get rid of it.
I had to do a test of my own lol. So, oh yea, you guessed it....I hung it up in my living room above the TV!! Hahahahha (funny now)
Sure enough the legend holds true. We (my hubby & I)got a mild thunderstorm and we experienced lightning like we never had before!! Ruined our stereo and a dvd player!! After that I moved it to another wall in the living room (didn't really want to see my TV go up in smoke lol) to see if it was just a coincidence....nope, it wasn't. We had issues with lightning that whole summer until.....I moved it to the bedroom!!

User Image

I'm not sure if I've posted in this thread(I'm reading to find out) so I'm not sure if I've said this before.... I *KNOW* that property! I'm not sure if I've ever even seen it before. My cousin and sisters agreed that it looks very familiar but can't remember where they've seen it either.  

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 am
I've had one, the other 'experienced' was an odd animal of some sort that myself and the other two people I was with saw also but they don't know what it was either.

But the first one was, my bestfriend lived across the street from me for years,
And she alwasy told me storys of how her brother died in the house and stuff, (it always freaked me out) And her grandma and grandpa lived there for 35-40 years so they had alot of pets that lived and died there also.
So all around its a spooky house.
but I spent the night there one night for her Birthday, and her cousin and other friend spent the night also. Well we were sleeping in the living room on the floor. and we all woke up at the same time in the middle of the night because we felt someone walk across us, but when we turned on some lights there was no one there, and it wasn't one of us because we were all laying down. So I always thought that was kinda cool. Haha

If you want to hear about the animal thing I'd be happy to tell you. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:06 am
Way Down`
I've had one, the other 'experienced' was an odd animal of some sort that myself and the other two people I was with saw also but they don't know what it was either.

But the first one was, my bestfriend lived across the street from me for years,
And she alwasy told me storys of how her brother died in the house and stuff, (it always freaked me out) And her grandma and grandpa lived there for 35-40 years so they had alot of pets that lived and died there also.
So all around its a spooky house.
but I spent the night there one night for her Birthday, and her cousin and other friend spent the night also. Well we were sleeping in the living room on the floor. and we all woke up at the same time in the middle of the night because we felt someone walk across us, but when we turned on some lights there was no one there, and it wasn't one of us because we were all laying down. So I always thought that was kinda cool. Haha

If you want to hear about the animal thing I'd be happy to tell you. :]

ooh.. Tell us smile  

Urgencys H e r e Now x

Miss-Grace-Murder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 pm
Kibby47
I have felt something on my bed before also.

About 3 and a half years ago, I was having a sleepover with a bunch of my friends. Well, let's just say that I am afraid of the dark... >.>;; My friends don't like any lights on at all when they are sleeping, so when it came to falling asleep, they had all the lights off and everything in my room. The minute that they shut the lights off, I was very uncomfortable. I felt something walk on my bed. I was terrified then. Whatever it was, was walking very slowly. I felt my blanket get tight around me. Then the walking stopped and my pillow jerked up, almost coming up completely from under my head. I then proceeded to gather my blanket and pillow and went out to the living room to sleep.
It could have been one of your friends playing a joke on you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:44 am
hmmmmm
My experience was about two years ago.
WE knew there was a ghost in the house because around Christmas when the toys were out, they would often move about on their own. One Christmas night, one of my toys, which needed someone to move its legs to make sound, began to make sound. I looked down and noticed that there was someone there moving it but it wasn't my parents or sister.
Two years ago, my dad came home and when he sat down in teh living room, he saw a child look at him from the top of the stairs. The next day, my sister was screaming in her sleep and we heard footsteps running from her room to mine. When we got upstairs, my sister was sleeping and no one else was up there.
We had my grandmother come over and she allowed the ghost to communcate through her. It turned out there was a young boy who lived in the neighborhood and got hit by a car when riding his bike. He used to go to my school and he would walk with me around the house until I left for school. He loved to play with toys, despite his age, and he told us his name and apologized for scaring us. Now every year on Christmas, we often hear footsteps of our ghost waiting for Santa. :3  

Angel_of_Pein

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Angel_of_Pein
hmmmmm
My experience was about two years ago.
WE knew there was a ghost in the house because around Christmas when the toys were out, they would often move about on their own. One Christmas night, one of my toys, which needed someone to move its legs to make sound, began to make sound. I looked down and noticed that there was someone there moving it but it wasn't my parents or sister.
Two years ago, my dad came home and when he sat down in teh living room, he saw a child look at him from the top of the stairs. The next day, my sister was screaming in her sleep and we heard footsteps running from her room to mine. When we got upstairs, my sister was sleeping and no one else was up there.
We had my grandmother come over and she allowed the ghost to communcate through her. It turned out there was a young boy who lived in the neighborhood and got hit by a car when riding his bike. He used to go to my school and he would walk with me around the house until I left for school. He loved to play with toys, despite his age, and he told us his name and apologized for scaring us. Now every year on Christmas, we often hear footsteps of our ghost waiting for Santa. :3

Aww :3 I like spirits that are like that rotfl :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:19 pm
My experience was probably because I took melatonin after having a beer and went to bed. I slept and woke up because I felt something standing in my room. Near the door to my bathroom I saw a shadow in the shape of a man, with a trench coat and a hat on. I thought it was my boyfriend and started to tell it to come back to bed, but my boyfriend got up immediately and told me nothing was there.

Never experienced anything like it before or since.  

CapCrack

CaiteeByrd

Shameless Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 am
I was having a "spiritual experience" (read: using a mind altering substance) when I was about 19 at my friend's house. We were sitting in the dim light in the living room and a dog came and sat by me... a man in his mid 30's came and sat next to the dog and started petting it. It was just me and my friend and a mutal friend in the house, no animals. I got a creepy vibe so I got up to go to the kitchen to ask my friend who this dude was... And my friend was like, "Uhh... what dude?" So, I described the guy and the dog, and he got in a box in a closet and got out a photo album and showed me a picture of a guy and a dog. It was the man and dog from the living room. My friend got all upset and stepped outside, and when I asked him what was wrong, he told me that the man in the picture were his dad and his dad's dog. His dad died when he was about 10, the dog a year or two later.

I knew his dad had passed but I had never seen a picture of him before, and didn't know the dog had ever exsisted. I still get goosebumps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm
My childhood home held what my parents and their priest called a 'portal'. I would hear heavy footsteps up in our attic, though there was no room for even I, an 8 year old girl at the time, to fully stand up. I had horrible night terrors; waking up kicking and screaming, waking up with bruises and scratches (in groups on 3) on my body.

I suffered with deep depression and attempted suicide when I was 16, though I had gotten held when I needed it most thanks to my dog. After that, the nightmares were scarce and the markings on my body were just as rare. When I was 18, I just started seeing my now fiance and I had gone home to change from my work clothes to visit him and as I was going to walk down the steps, i felt hands on my back and I was shoved. No one was in the house with me. Not even my dogs, they were at the vet for their dental cleanings. I had to get three stitches in the back on my head. That day, I moved out and into my fiance's house.

His house has benign residual hauntings; things not being where we put them, the feeling of being watched and shadows moving in the corner of your eye. Nothing that I can't handle after my experiences at my parents home.

RaceySenpai

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500

paranormom20

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 am
when I was six I lost my mom to breast cancer and when we moved to our new house shortly after she passed I could still smell her perfume,
the house we lived in was haunted by itself back in 1986 a 9 year old boy was hit and killed in the road and he lived in my house we moved in when I was 7 and when I was about 9 or 10 my dad changed the stairs instead of spiraling out at the end he made them go straight and everynight I could be sitting on the couch and look up the stairs and see a shadow of what looked to be a little boy standing at the top of the stairs it wasn't until my teen years that my dad told me the history of our hosue it was once a doctors office as well. I switched my door knob around so I could jiggle it and no one could get in it would lock well my fan would be unplugged in the morning and weird things would come up missing then appear in the most outrageous spots. ive heard footsteps in that house as well. after that I lived with my baby daddy in another house and was finally free of ghosts for a minute then we got our own house and I started experiencing the same stuff I shrugged it off I knew who it was it didn't bug me. there was a tiny cemetery down the street I went and interviewed the caretaker and he said there was un marked graves and a lot of soldiers and a lot of children in the cemetery so I asked if I could perform an investigation one night and he had no problem as long as I didn't vandalize so I went with my group at the time and then I had a little less knowledge and I didn't have any prayers or telling anything to stay and not follow well I got home and was playing on the computer and something kept poking my legs and bugging me then it felt like pinching. later in the year I was standing my the fridge and something in a deep gruff hoarse mean voice said suffocate in my ear. I was also taking my son for a walk I was getting his stroller around and something touched my arm. I saw shadow figures in the house and one day me and my cousin and my son were in the living room and one of my sons toys ( a little toy bus from mcdonalds) came flying out of my sons room. we kind of looked at eachother and went about our day. I split up with my baby daddy and got my own apartment there I had mean experiences I saw a black darting figure once in a while and one night my son was sleeping and me and my boyfriend at the time were fighting and the smoke alarm went off right above our heads I took the battery out. then that same night it sounded like my son fell out of bed so I opened his door his toy vacume was singing and laying by his door. the same night we shut our bedroom door to go to sleep and something pounded really hard on the door. with a 2 year old I couldn't have that so I had the house blessed. I finally moved out of my apartment last year and I haven't had anything but the occasional weird shadow figure. on investigations though oh my gosh I could write you a book. I mean ive already wrote you one lol.  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff