Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Nya, do you have any strange paranormal beliefs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tzanku Hok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:08 pm
I guess the only strange beliefs I have are that I never step on or over graves. Sometimes I go out to help put up flags on the graves of veterans and when I have to get to the headstone and can't go behind it, I'm always careful to skirt around the edges of the grave. Also when I leave a cemetery I always stop for a moment just at the edge and say a quick prayer or goodbye to any spirit I feel is around. Followed by a plea to not follow me out of the cemetery. Then when in the cemetery I won't go near places that just don't feel right, and odd as it is I've actually found myself greeting spirits that feel nice or protective, not always on purpose.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:40 am
Tzanku Hok
I guess the only strange beliefs I have are that I never step on or over graves. Sometimes I go out to help put up flags on the graves of veterans and when I have to get to the headstone and can't go behind it, I'm always careful to skirt around the edges of the grave. Also when I leave a cemetery I always stop for a moment just at the edge and say a quick prayer or goodbye to any spirit I feel is around. Followed by a plea to not follow me out of the cemetery. Then when in the cemetery I won't go near places that just don't feel right, and odd as it is I've actually found myself greeting spirits that feel nice or protective, not always on purpose.
makes sense, remember, ghosts are people that have lost their bodies, most are good, some are protective and very little of the total number of the ghosts are hostile, but they always get the publicity, kinda unfair huh  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:03 pm
I dont step on graves unless its a complete accident or I absolutely have to. I think thats actually a pretty common thing. I also throw salt over my shoulder if I spill it, try not to break mirrors (I did on accident though and I have bad luck -_-) I dont kill spiders, Or really any other living thing, and anything you do comes back either 3 times worse or better. Depends. Those were a little off topic but those are my strange things I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am
i dont step on graves just for respect of the bodies laying there but i dont think i do nething else  

peacegal45

Sparkly Genius

paranormom20

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 am
I deffinetly bleive you shouldn't step on graves like ive said before in other forums its disrespectful. what if someone steped on your bed with you sleeping in it? um I don't really believe in the light its my belief though but a lot of people do so I explain stuff to their beleifs or give them the advantage to believe whichever way they want. I also believe that when your on an investigation you should talk and act as if your around your great grandma. respectful and with manners. not with rude comments smoking or drinking whatever you know? its disrespectful when your performing and investigation you should be serious and respectful.  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff