Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Crazy Picture (And Some Other Stuff, Too) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:20 am
Great work, Pandy.
I love the "sharp edges" one.
Click my eggs and hatchlings, please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Oh, my god, panda! That was hillarious! I saw a sign outside a restaruant somewhere in Indiana trhat said: Caution: keep cars moving in drive thru

Also in Indiana, in Aurora, there's this parking lot, right? Well, in this parkign lot they keep mobile houses that are for sale. One time I saw it and burst into laughter because in one part there was this big house, but it was missing a porch, so the door was like 3ft above the ground. And right next door to it? A porch without a house. And it stayed that way for 5months.

Also, why do they put "Caution, pastry may be hot when heated" on poptart boxes?  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:41 pm
Quote:
Blu: Also, why do they put "Caution, pastry may be hot when heated" on poptart boxes?

Laws, I guess. It's the Government's duty to protect stupid people from stupid people. :3

Like how on a packet of peanuts, there's a little sign that says, "Warning: May Contain Nuts".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:44 pm
Oh my god! I never noticed that before! That's so funny!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 pm
User Image

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 pm
La Belle Isolde
User Image

xd OWNAGE!!!  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:22 pm
Holy s**t, that's great, Belle!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55 pm
XD Awesomeness Belle~

Pandy: Lovin' the signs, too XP

Steph: FACEPALM!
I remember I was lurking around the ED (a friend of mine goes in there every now and then to read up on the stupidity and she sent me a link to a particularly stupid one...I can't remember the topic though >.>) one time and I saw someone post something kinda similar to your Facepalm pic. Except it was insanely huge ( stare stretched the page...) and it wasn't just anime pics. But yeah. I lol'd 3nodding

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:56 pm
I love facepalm. I do it IRL without realizing it... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm
Yeah...I automatically laugh histerically when I see stuff. Even if it's stupid. I laugh like that at school and people think I'm insane. Hm, I wonder why...  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers