Reply The Japanese Guild
who wants to be anime artists when they get older? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polaree

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:34 pm
*raises hand* Oo!Oo! I do! Howver, not exactly anime. I'm working on a series of political-ish mangas, and I wast to study animation. My style of drawing is based on anime, but much more me...if that makes any sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:07 pm
lilprincessxsakochan
i have to get better at drawing so that i can draw anime and make my current manga. yes i am working on a manga of my own with my friends' support.!!!

Hm...you seem familiar...lol. And yes..I'm glad to be part of the friends' support. Hopefully your manga becomes a success along with everyone else. Some ppl give up on their dreams..but I sure hope that those who are really motivated and encouraged can fulfill it. I'll prolly work for CLAMP or start my own business. [shrug] I was gonna join Disney until I heard that they don't do traditional hand-drawing animations anymore.  

HinotaiXKikono

Haku of Kirigakure

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:33 pm
I'm whiting a story. I intend to turn it to manga at some point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:19 pm
i do!! biggrin i must say, i'm pretty good twisted i can draw tohru honda(check my siggy)almost perfeckly now!!! biggrin but i suck at guyes though sweatdrop + emo  

Evil_Mistressof_Buahaha

Nunni Weasley

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:01 am
I want *-* I think that's really cool... I want to go to Tokyo to study Anime/Manga... But I've to wait like 10 years...: I'm only 13 and I've to study first another subject, like graphic desing ^^U  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:41 am
I can honestly say that at one point of time I did want to become a professional webcomic artist and work in Japan- but I have settled for publishing online instead (see banners). Currently I'm applying to grad schools to study the anime/manga subculture. ^^;; Didn't stray too far away I guess.  

gongkat

The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces