Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why?
  they're so alike
  they look good together
  it's sexy
View Results

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:30 pm
I was browzing the internet, and I realized that sasunaru/narusasu is probably one of the most popular pairings on the net, at least in America. I myself am a sasunaru fan, so I don't see anything wrong with that, but I couldn't help asking myself, "What made this so popular?" and, quite onistly, I couldn't realy answer why I MYSELF liked it. then I remembered their is a gaian guild made for this sort of thing. So, fellow sasukexnaruto fans, I ask you:
why?

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:13 pm
Why? Hrm, should I answer this evasively or directly? At first, I was skeptical because:
1) It's shounen, there's no way in hell Kishi would do that and also, Japan forbids gay marriage, yet, ironically Japan has a lot of BL artists...

2) It's a kid's show!

Soon after, reading the chapters and going over their quotes. I finally realize that Sasuke means a lot to Naruto, and Naruto the same way. Yes, they're similar but being similar, actually plays no affect for love; for some occasions it does, but Sasuke and Naruto is different. They're different because, they need each other. Naruto is what keeps Sasuke going, and Sasuke is what keeps Naruto going. With out their strive for power, they would never have been so close.

Also, love has nothing to do with sex so, putting them as a pairing won't be very affective to anyone at all...except to the homophobes. stare All in all, they just need each other.  

DeficientLoser

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 am
yea, my friend made the poll.
any way, I agree with your post

huh, I thought more people would want to get thier input in. oh well...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:17 pm
Well you see when a man and a man love each other.....haha j/k.

1) I believe they became so popular because people have realized without Sasuke there is no Naruto and without Naruto there is no Sasuke.
By this I mean both of them push each other to exceed their own limits.
They drive each other to become stronger. Well at least we have seen this done by Naruto many times and a couple by Sasuke. They are each others barrier, if they want to outdo the other one then they must overcome each other.

2) My second reason for thinking why they became so popular is because of there relationship. Their relationship is very complex. They are best friends one second and then the next they are each others worst enemy. I believe people find this to be very interesting in pairing up characters. They are like ying and yang they are bother different yet similar in a way. Their relationship is a foundation for something stronger then friends its like Naruto has said like brothers. I mean I have to admit that if people did not pair them as more then friends I would totally believe they have a brother relationship. However I am a fangirl.

3)My last and final reason is because they just look good together. I mean if you look at it this way if Naruto was a yaoi anime/manga who do you think the main male characters would be paired up with.....each other. There is just something about their love/hate relationships that grow attached into our little small hearts. They drill into our system. I mean not all manga(s)/anime(s) can have both main male characters together. Sometimes it just doesn't go however with Sasuke and Naruto it does.

Well I am done ranting for the day lol.

Dark Misstress of Unknown

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Why Sasuke and Naruto?

Becuase it makes more sense than some of these other pairings they try to have with them.

Taking the events that have happened into the past and currently and you see that the two just fit right in with each other. And beside look at the complexity of their relationship. Enemies (?) to rivaks to friends to like brother to now something more.

It may not be a shonen-ai but it damn sure isn't some shoujo.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:40 am
As I've told my story over and over.
At first I didn't like SasuNaru
only because I hadn't really watched the show.
But once I watched the show.
And saw the bond grow between Sasuke and Naruto.
I couldn't stop myself.

There's something with the human mind that loves to be attracted to something so raw and passionate.
As the bond Sasuke and Naruto share.

Edit:

I think, as well, is the fact that they are so alike, yet at the same time so different.
The strive between the two to be stronger than the other.
The constant struggle for dominance over the other.  

And the Whole NINE Yards

Alexis_Tai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 am
Hm I think the coupling is cute together, and very popular since Naruto does so much to get back Sasuke even if Sasuke tries to shove him away they can't help but to still care for eachother. Then again all the fan girls could've simply started from the kiss scene >.>

Though I suppose if in the end of the seris if it just so happens to be a Sakura/Sasuke and Naruton/Hinata paring itd be mildly dissappointing but I'd be cool with it (Though I hope more for a Naru/Sasu pairing blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 pm
They are UBER SMEXXXXXXY together, and just leave it at that.  

Kiko_Niwa

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

confused angel_90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am
because they're bitter rivals and they're both hot. that leads to alot of angry sex  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:12 pm
I don't know. It's just really cute and they care about each other. They share a special bond that I've never seen before in any manga/anime.  

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Uchi-Michi

Beloved Loiterer

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:47 am
They're not alike at all..exept for the way they need each other and unknowingly depending on each other in improving their strengths and etc.
Their difference does look good together..and they're soo cute!
Anyway.. I like them cuz their relationship is soo complex, special, and soo interesting. They can even make me cry..well their songs
and the way the end songs and openings are presented..
Its the only anime thats ever made me cry by just listening and not even looking!

Hn.. the power of sasunaru reaches us all...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm
TEWG
I don't know. It's just really cute and they care about each other. They share a special bond that I've never seen before in any manga/anime.
not just a special bond they hav a very special bond xd  

sasunarugurlll

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 pm

User Image

ŌωŌ

Well I'm not sure why.
When I first started watching Naruto I didn't think
of them as a couple, not until the Zabuza saga *u*
that's when I saw the big picture. As I continued to
watch Naruto the relationship just kept growing!
thus I fell in love with SasuNaru

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

Well I'm not sure why.
When I first started watching Naruto I didn't think
of them as a couple, not until the Zabuza saga *u*
that's when I saw the big picture. As I continued to
watch Naruto the relationship just kept growing!
thus I fell in love with SasuNaru

User Image

Yea, the whole Zabuza arc was really tragic.  

DeficientLoser

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff