Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Rp Form]Village hidden in the Leaf(Fire Country)
Memorial Stone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eragon Lupin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Memorial Monument is a carved stone that represent the K.I.A of Konoha. They are ninja who have fought for the Leaf Village and died a hero. They are any shinobis who are "Killed In Action". The most noticeable names are" Hayate Gekko, Obito Uchiha, Iruka's Parents and the Third Hokage (Sarutobi). There are many others.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm
*Arrives at the stone, and kneels, left leg first then the right as a sign of respect.*
"I wish you could see me now Dad. You would be so proud of me... and I promise that I will never leave the village unless it's for a mission or training."
*stands up and leaves*  

anag1000

sasuke uchihas twin sis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:28 pm
*Shiriyuki and Kizune came to the memorial stone.Shiriyuki placed a rose on the stone.She had her head lowered.A tear did fall from her eye.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am
~Kizune looked at shiriyukis tears and bowed his head in respsect~  

Kito Hajime

sasuke uchihas twin sis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 am
*It was probably an hour since the got there.Shiriyuki was still standing there thought.She was sitting on the ground leaning against the stone,holding her knees with her face buried in her arms.She hid the pain she feeling from Kizune.She didn't want him to see how sad she was.She got up and wiped away anymore tears she had.She took Kizune's hand and started to walk away from the memorial stone.*

"Come on......I don't want you to be stuck here cause of me.We can go if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 pm
~kizune held on to shiriyukis hand and left~
(cont to appts)  

Kito Hajime

sasuke uchihas twin sis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 am
*Shiriyuki came to the hospital and looked at it.She felt like her parents were with her.She stayed only for a few minutes.She then felt a little better just being there.She knew her family only died trying to protect her.She walked away and headed home.*

(con. at konoha apartments)  
[Rp Form]Village hidden in the Leaf(Fire Country)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games