Sugesstions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost of the earth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:23 am
As most of you know...this guild is new.....so what do you think we should do to make it better?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 am
Well this I dea just came to me now, but I think we could have a contest! Either an open one or have a specific topic that would help everyone draw better! Also, the members of this guild need to keep posting >< getting boring finding no new posts  

KirasAccompliceSora

ghost of the earth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:41 pm
KirasAccompliceSora
Well this I dea just came to me now, but I think we could have a contest! Either an open one or have a specific topic that would help everyone draw better! Also, the members of this guild need to keep posting >< getting boring finding no new posts

okay, okay...no need to shout emo
...i started a contest..and once we get more members i'll start another one....and you can post any threads you want...!
and A LOT has been happening in my personal life! so i'm really busy..so i'm soooo sorry if i'm not on a lot....the guild's vice captain is though....now i have to go yell at her *mumble*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:22 pm
lulz, don't worry ^^ I'm just glad to be in guilds. And I guess I didn't mean to shout >>  

KirasAccompliceSora

KirasAccompliceSora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 pm
Does anyone have someone on gaia they'd like to invite who'd make a good addition to the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:56 pm
KirasAccompliceSora
Does anyone have someone on gaia they'd like to invite who'd make a good addition to the guild?

i basically invited everyone I could.....but everyone else shoud invite their friends too....! smile  

ghost of the earth
Captain

mecko_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 am
OMG! sorry 4 taking so long.... I'm new to gaia and dont know what to do a lot of the time......... I cant draw that well yet.. (everyone's teaching me)... but I'll be a judge! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:34 am
mecko_yuki
OMG! sorry 4 taking so long.... I'm new to gaia and dont know what to do a lot of the time......... I cant draw that well yet.. (everyone's teaching me)... but I'll be a judge! sweatdrop

okays! that sounds good.  

ghost of the earth
Captain

Wing-d

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:17 pm
Hey, about the mascot contest. It doesn't look like anyone's going to add an entry. sad But I think the reason is that no one knows -or they were unable to get the picture on the page *cough*me- how to get the picture on the page. If anyone knows how to get a picture on a page, please PLEASE post it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:34 pm
Ya I don't know how to put a picture on a page, and I also don't know what to draw for the mascot contest >< hmmm Panda! ...now how does that relate? I'll try xD but I won't know how to post!!  

KirasAccompliceSora

Let's Draw!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff