Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Let's Draw!
Introduce your self! (newbies check here)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost of the earth
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Just say what your screen name is, how long you've been drawing, and anything else you want to!

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:52 pm
I'll go first...
my screen name is Ghost of the Earth, I've been drawing for three years straight now......I'm the owner of this here guild......I love to draw....and eat...and sleep...yup. that's about it
whee  

ghost of the earth
Captain

neoash376

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:13 pm
i am neoash376..my rea is ashlee but plz call me neo!!i love reading manga, going on the computer, and dating! i have been drawing for 10 years *note i am 14* lolz nice ta meet ya!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 pm
Uhhhhhh.........I'm Sapphire-Demon115, I've been drawing for about.....my whole life, but I only count the past 2 years when I actually tried to draw good.... I love avatar the last airbender, kingdom hearts, and linkin park...that's about it...^^;  

Sapphire-Demon115
Vice Captain

Wing-d

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Hi, I'm Majestic Dawn! I've been drawing for about 7 years or so; 5 years cartooning and 3 years manga. So, I'm not really that experienced. sweatdrop I love to explore and find new places, and I enjoy reading comics. So there, that's me!! (sort of......) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:19 pm
Alright then!! I'm Kira's Accomplice Sora, just call me Sora, if you call me Kira that's fine too. I've been drawing ever since I can remember but only since partway through grade 7 have I tried at manga. I am currenty trying to develope my style, I consider myself pretty good but I have A LOT of faults to work out. I am 14 and in grade 9. I love reading, drawing, anime-ing (xD) and listening to lots of types of music!

So yup, that's me! see ya guys in the guild! Also, I'm mitsuki94.deviantart.com on dA.  

KirasAccompliceSora

Pan-Pride-Prussia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 am
I'm Lisa and I've been drawing for 10 years(since i was 7)! eek I have a major obssesion with butterflies- don't ask why cuz i don't have an answer! confused  
Let's Draw!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games