Reply SCA Guild
Dragging your friends and family members into the SCA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dkabyssaldragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:41 am
i would drag my soon to be gf but seeing as how she's chinese and her parrents mainly speak chinese and i'd rather they not find out about the sca(they think im weird as is)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:45 am
I try to drag my fiance, but he's just not that interested. I've taken my sister but she isn't that interested ether.... crying I have no one to go with.......sept my best friends mom.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mage Coleman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:51 pm
I've never been to the SCA, but Dragonbreeder told me about it. I can only go if I can convince my parents to take me this summer, but so far, I haven't had much luck. I tld one of my best friends about it, but she thinks it's just a bit 'odd.' She's also kind of put out by the fact that people cary around weapons. Of course, that's the whole reason I think it's so cool. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:39 am
I dont drag many people in...
most of my family lives 500-1200 miles away and most of my friends are already in the SCA
I brought a friend from school to September Potrero war and she loved it, but she dosent have time right now to go to lots of events (2 year old daughter, work, school, dealing with aunt, ect...) another friend of mine (she mosted in the thread where i asked who was going to Estrella... *kaylin_the_timid*) her pareents greatly dislike the SCA so she cant go till she turns 18  

I dont care anymore...

musicman3672

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:55 pm
Well, My mom's interested in the bellydancing, and I ve got a couple friends who are sort of interested, however I have yet to actually get any of them to an event.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:36 am
musicman3672
Well, My mom's interested in the bellydancing, and I ve got a couple friends who are sort of interested, however I have yet to actually get any of them to an event.

that would be kinda interesting to watch your own mother belly dance  

I dont care anymore...

musicman3672

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:48 am
I dont care anymore...
musicman3672

that would be kinda interesting to watch your own mother belly dance

heh... indeed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:42 am
My roommate is SCAdian, and I am going to drag my bf to events and
hopefully, Pensic, soon.  

ShadowDruid

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:58 pm
Well my Uncles dragged me into it, then I dragged my mom into it... Im working on my fiance and friends><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:46 pm
They call me the Ferret.

Why?

Because the Braddyville contact group in Calontir has swollen to about 10 members.

Say what?

Yeah.

I ferret out people.

*evil grin*  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:07 pm
my friend ResidentOfDarkness dragged me into the sca and im still in. sca for the win!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:17 pm
skatingrox180
my friend ResidentOfDarkness dragged me into the sca and im still in. sca for the win!

yups we love it we is pirates HUZZAH  

MorganOfCalafia

TheSteven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:57 pm
In 02, I convinced about 6 friends to form a pirate ship styled house with me (The ship was called Adrestea), which was short lived due to graduations and the like. All six people are still in the society though.

And now, in my new home, I have recruited three of my roomates, my best friend, her boyfriend, and three co-workers.

I think i'm doing well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:11 pm
Llelwyn
I seem to drag most of my friends into the SCA with me. Whether they stay in after I get my claws out of them or not is open to debate, but many of them go to at least an event or two.

So what about you? Do you pull people into the SCA?

most of my friends have already been dragged in!! I live in a SMAAAALLLLL town, so our shire is also small - Shire of Cae Mor - and since there's not much to do in town, and one of our biggest members is a VERY popular socials teacher, most have at least heard of it!
So by either Lord Wylfred, or a combination of him, myself, and other SCAdian friends - they've been dragged in!! 3nodding

But I'm in the process of trying to drag my parents into it. They both support me (as in my mother made all of my garb, and my dad helped my mom pick out a period-ish knife and sheith and bought it for me) But niether have actually come themselves!! stare I want to get them garb, and get them personas and get them into it! But my dad hates camping and doesn't have time, and my mother just doesn't have time! stare stare

I'll get them eventually!! .... stare  

Naito_Mitsukai

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:12 pm
north_of_nita
Well my Uncles dragged me into it, then I dragged my mom into it... Im working on my fiance and friends><

Hehe, your uncle ROCKS!! rofl  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces