Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: victorian, goth, artists, writing, music 

Reply .:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.
Renaissance festival (Edit: Photos, my pretties!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny that it's called "Renaissance" festival
  and yet everyone dresses like they're from the dark ages
  are us American's just that adorably ignorant?
View Results

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 am
I'm going soon. Anyone else going to one? It's about the most eccentric thing that happens around here. All the cool festivals the rest of the year and before tend to be somewhere out of reach. cry So you can imagine I'm a bit gitty.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:04 pm
We have one in the spring, and I plan on attending; hopefully I'm assigned something exciting 4laugh  

Cockey VonMurdertits

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:31 am
I'm back! mrgreen With tons of pics! I'll try to pick the best ones here; I took way too many.

User Image

User Image

User Image
They're a lot bigger than the Discovery Channel led me to believe. That's my lovely mother in the back.

User Image
I was more distracted by petting his rear than the actual ride. How often do you get to touch an Elephant?

User Image

User Image
The duckies parade off into the sunset...

User Image

User Image

User Image
She snuck up on me. All of a sudden I hear, "Alalalalalalaliieee!" and I wip around and there she was.

User Image
They were sooo funny.

User Image
After I took this he asked me, "Is this going to hurt?" and I said, "Nope. It's over." "Oh great!" "Yay! You did it!"

User Image
My outfit...

User Image

User Image
Mom and I have an unhealthy crush on this fairy. She's just BEAUTIFUL!

User Image

User Image

I'm putting a few more on my Myspace, so if you care to look it's /thewitchgotrobin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 pm
o:
reminds me of a LARP i go to, but we dont have cute faries so much, more like the fay that have way to much fun with the humans,
and drunken rushians, but, there awsome <3 xD  

onlooker

claviclebone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:37 pm
I've always wanted to go to the Renaissance Fair, they have them a lot of places and I'm glad. They were going to have one here, well near where I am, this year but people stole too much last year. They won't have it this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:12 am
Awe, that's a bummer. It is very easy to steal at those things. (I promise I've never done it!)

They can't get better security??? Hell, they could dress the security gaurds up like...well gaurds.  

TheWitchGotRobin

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:56 am
Wow that must have been really cool. I want to go to a Renesaince fair really badly, too. I think there's one coming up nearby. I should try to go to it.

Great pictures! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 pm
I love that fairy's costume! sorry im just a big fairy fan ^^; and all the pics are nice a fair sounds nice sadly we dont get them here..at least not that im aware of  

Tues-chan

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:12 am
Tues-chan
I love that fairy's costume! sorry im just a big fairy fan ^^; and all the pics are nice a fair sounds nice sadly we dont get them here..at least not that im aware of

Never be ashamed of liking fairies! heart I think there are web sites floating around that have info on Renfests and where they'll be. Hmmmm. Ahah!
http://www.renaissancefestival.com/festivals/map.php
And thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 pm
TheWitchGotRobin
Tues-chan

Never be ashamed of liking fairies! heart I think there are web sites floating around that have info on Renfests and where they'll be. Hmmmm. Ahah!
http://www.renaissancefestival.com/festivals/map.php
And thank you. heart

oooh im not ashamed ^.^ ive always loved them my friends are trying to get me to dress as one for halloween they found a costume that apparently screamed my name ._.;
ahh thank you for the link im going to give it a look

Tues-chan

MadameLeLoup

Business Elder

6,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 am
Those pictures were amazing!
Especially that one fairy. I love her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 am
That fairy was beautiful! And I absolutely adore your outfit. Lovely choice!

I wish we had fun things like that here. Actually, I wish I could get my license so I could drive to one.

(Why does my tripping self-medicated Mother get a license but not me, the sober one!?)  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

Marlynna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm
I've been to one and it was a blast.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm
I went to a Ren faire once...unfortunately, the following year it closed down, now there isn't a local one to go to. sad  

Megumi Selwyn

.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff