Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
~The Open Field~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raikou_Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 pm
"Espeon?" I was thinking out loud.
Finally i let the pokeball free from my hand and a discoloured Ninetiails, it was pale and gray.
"Ninetails use stage 2: tactic 4!" I stated, as my Ninetails filled the room with a fire glow of heat, sunny day was activated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:59 pm
"Solar use Toxic!"she said as a huge sludge of poison went shooting straight towards Ninetails.The poison covered it in poison,making it lose HP each turn.Solar gets ready just in case Ninetails gets ready for an attack.  

Lunar Fox561456

Raikou_Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:12 pm
I could see the sun increase its light harshly, i covered my eyes.
"Lightscreen!" Ninetails used double team followed by lightscreen, it created an even better defence.
I was waiting for it, waiting for the sun to shine even harder  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 pm
"Use Rain Dance!"It suddenly rain,covering the sunny sky."Have I wrecked your plan?"she asked as she thought what she should do next.  

Lunar Fox561456

Raikou_Gen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:34 pm
"Ninetails! Use will o' wisp!" she commanded, the flash of violet fire was shot in all directions.
"Ninetails! use quick attack!"
The Ninetails jolted quickly towards the Espeon attempting to make a strong tackle like attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 am
The attack hit the Espeon."Ahh.That might have been a mistake.You see,Espeon's ability makes the user burn,paralyse or poisoned if itself is."she said.Ninetales was burned beacause of Espeon's ability.She looked around for water."Use Surf now!"she ordered as a huge wave appeared from the water.It went straight towards Ninetales,giving it damage.  

Lunar Fox561456

rai golden wings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 am
rai golden wings
rai sits under the sun in the feild training her shiny altaria she gets it to use a barrage of dragon and flyng moves on trees and rocks

The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games