Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
change the color of my hair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 pm
is it possible to change my hair color without buying a different hair style?

i know its not that important but if u can help than thnx biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Unfortunately the only way to change the color is to buy the style again in a different color (and then you lose the one that you have currently).  

wandringmind

Nerd

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 am
Though there are some items that have different hairstyles that are not in Salon Durem, like the Elemental and Mythic Hair and some of the evolving items. But, if you're looking just for a different color of the same hairstyle, then your only option is the salon unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 pm
There's another way - deleting your avatar and making a new one with the different color hair.  

Laura Vandemar

Zenophilious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 pm
I went to the salon, but i couldn't find my style. What do i do? And what does deleting your avatar do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:59 pm
Deleting your avatar just erases your current avatar and lets you completely remake it by choosing your skin tone, eyes & eye color, and hair & hair color over again. The only thing you can lose through deleting your avatar is hair that you can only get in the salon. (I should add that the avatar image on the "Create Avatar" page is really small, for some reason, and it's difficult to see what color eyes you're choosing.)

Are you looking for the style you have now? Let me see if I can find it...

Edit: If you sort by price first, it's on the third page 3nodding  

fillabunny2

Zenophilious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 pm
I found it! Thanks again!  

Zenophilious

fillabunny2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:21 pm
No problem :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:36 pm
I have a question about the hair. I went to buy a different hair style thinking I could go back to my old one if I got bored with the new. But now I cannot find the original. Does it get deleted once you buy a different style each time?  

Starling Night

fillabunny2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 am
Yep. Once you buy new hair, your old hair is gone. It can be annoying, but anything that more or less deletes gold rather than passing it between users helps keep the Marketplace from inflating 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 am
Imladviel
There's another way - deleting your avatar and making a new one with the different color hair.
User Image

That only works with the starter hair.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Menardi9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 pm
can delete ur avatar and make a new one. it wont get rid of ur account or inventory, just skin, hair, and eye types/colors  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games