Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Save the animals: with just one click.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to save animals?
  Omg yes soo much xD
  No I'm Orly selfish *cries*
View Results

X_Maven_X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 pm
hey they even have a link to add it to myspace, facebook etc i did it PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm
I clicked on it 14 times xD  

Lovely Rika

Sparkly Genius

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Yay, Keep clicking every day if you can, it helps animals with every click xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm
now they give interesting facts :'D

Do you know where your "faux" fur came from? Don't be so sure...A loophole in the Fur Products Labeling Act means that a vast quantity of clothing made with less than $150 worth of real fur goes unlabeled in the U.S.

This is bad news for consumers and animals alike — without proper labeling, it is nearly impossible for a person to tell the difference between a product containing real fur or faux fur. One investigation found 96% of a nationwide sample of fur-trimmed jackets, purchased from well-known retailers, contained fur from domestic dogs, wolves, or raccoon dogs.  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 am
nao do whut
now they give interesting facts :'D

Do you know where your "faux" fur came from? Don't be so sure...A loophole in the Fur Products Labeling Act means that a vast quantity of clothing made with less than $150 worth of real fur goes unlabeled in the U.S.

This is bad news for consumers and animals alike — without proper labeling, it is nearly impossible for a person to tell the difference between a product containing real fur or faux fur. One investigation found 96% of a nationwide sample of fur-trimmed jackets, purchased from well-known retailers, contained fur from domestic dogs, wolves, or raccoon dogs.

Yes, they do give very interesting facts, I always learn something new when I click it lol ;'D  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff