Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Pokemon Fans Association

Back to Guilds

For those dedicated fans who think of Pokemon as more than 'just graphics'! 

Tags: Pokemon, Video Games, Community 

Reply International Pokemon Fans Association
Odd pokemon raising(whats the oddest pokemon you've raised?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sakon

Friendly Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:02 pm
For me, it's a tie between Uxie and Plusle. Plusle because she was weak, but won me lots of battles nontheless(she is now lv.100). Uxie was odd because her defenses were better than her offenses, and I'm usually raising pokemon with high special attack, or attack, so this is different for me(She is currently lv.82).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:15 pm
Well, raising my Psyduck was a bit weird, but I love him. He's now a Golduck and one of my main battling powerhouses. And then there's my Drapion - that I caught wild at the marsh - it's slightly weird to battle using him, but he's starting to grow on me.

Why do I always get the most emotionally attatched to the weird ones? I'm afraid of spiders yet I love my Ariados to death! xd
EDIT: And my Croagunk. So adorable! whee  

nikomas
Captain

Enduring Elocutionist

Snorty McCrack
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:09 pm
Hm... so far the most oddest thing i have raised was a growlith that i hatched. i didn't intend on my arcanine and vaporeon breeding x_o so i got a growlith with water moves. No i didn't use cheats or hacks they did it on their own Dx i named him H2OFire =3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm
i actually raised an unkown out of boredom but it took forever  

KamiGFX

Viridian violet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 pm
my weirdo is bronzor, he is now a bronzong lool pain in the butt but now he is worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm
I had a Farfetch'd with an attitude problem. I raised it too fast and it started acting up. It was really frustrating because it was my favorite pokemon at the time. You'd be nowhere without me Farfetch'd! stressed I'm the one who made you so strong!  

Komoku Reborn

GogglesMandatory

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 pm
My weird one would have to be Girafarig. I don't really use pokemon with Psychic type moves all that much, and whenever I do catch a Girafarig, I usually just leave it in its PC box :/

And Flaafy is strange too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 am
Dx I left my Ditto in the Day Care, for breeding. It's the highest leveled Ditto I've had, and I'm going to get it to Level 100.  

Noldail

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Same with my Ditto...It just plugged out babies for me.

I think I raised every strange one at one point or another...
The most annoying to raise was Magikarp, kept dieing on me until it learned tackle. Then it would still die, but it would be able to attack  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 am
User Image

I tried raising an eeve once that I got from heathome city.

Eeve just would not use the moves I told him to use even though I had all my badges and had beaten the pokemon leage.
It was wierd.

The Flower Seller

Noldail

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:35 pm
The same thing happened to me, Nightwind. It took a while... D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 pm
The strangest Pokemon for me to Raise, Would Have to be a Tie between Togetic, and Flareon.

Togetic, because she Has such a Low attack Power, and Due to her Special Ability, A low Accuracy Rate.
Flareon Has a High attack stat, but is Basicaly Useless, because Fire attacks Are Special. D:

SpockGasm

International Pokemon Fans Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff