Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
we need stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destroy Destruction
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 pm
XElectric ThrashX
Destroy Destruction
I thought about the idea some more. Here's what I came up with, feel free to edit it or reject it:

Under a sticky for gym leader/Elite four members, trainers should post a battle request. The gym leader/Elite four member will then make the threads for those trainers, and also, in the first post, along with their past battle record, they should post any unfinished battles so that they do not forget about threads that may fall off the first page.

Another idea I had, under the battle records, was to indicate whether a badge was given to the challenger or not. I think that if a trainer wins, they automatically receive a badge, but they can also earn badges if they don't win, so long as they prove themselves worthy, like how Ash received his first two badges from Brock and Misty despite unfinished fights.

Also, a question: Under the moderator panel, I can invite people to this guild. What is the best method of doing that, without sending requests to people who may have already received them?

If that idea was a person, It'd be totally sexy. ;3

To answer your question with the best of my terrible abilites, I'd say look at the Guild members link and see who's in this guild(unless they're banned).
I think I answered it...probably not. o . o;;

lol, that sounds like my friend justin. That helps with guild invites, but now my only problem with the guild invites now then is if someone declines an invitation from a different moderator, I don't want to send them another sure to be rejected invite. Is there no way around that?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 pm
for you elite four members, should i go ahead and put you in my battle record, or should rp an actual fight sometime?  

Destroy Destruction
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:54 pm
Destroy Destruction
XElectric ThrashX
Destroy Destruction
I thought about the idea some more. Here's what I came up with, feel free to edit it or reject it:
Under a sticky for gym leader/Elite four members, trainers should post a battle request. The gym leader/Elite four member will then make the threads for those trainers, and also, in the first post, along with their past battle record, they should post any unfinished battles so that they do not forget about threads that may fall off the first page.
Another idea I had, under the battle records, was to indicate whether a badge was given to the challenger or not. I think that if a trainer wins, they automatically receive a badge, but they can also earn badges if they don't win, so long as they prove themselves worthy, like how Ash received his first two badges from Brock and Misty despite unfinished fights.
Also, a question: Under the moderator panel, I can invite people to this guild. What is the best method of doing that, without sending requests to people who may have already received them?

If that idea was a person, It'd be totally sexy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To answer your question with the best of my terrible abilites, I'd say look at the Guild members link and see who's in this guild(unless they're banned).

lol, that sounds like my friend justin. That helps with guild invites, but now my only problem with the guild invites now then is if someone declines an invitation from a different moderator, I don't want to send them another sure to be rejected invite. Is there no way around that?
well i don't think there is. i mean i was going to go back later on this week and send a pm aksing if they need help filling out the trainer information card  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
Destroy Destruction
XElectric ThrashX
Destroy Destruction

If that idea was a person, It'd be totally sexy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well i don't think there is. i mean i was going to go back later on this week and send a pm aksing if they need help filling out the trainer information card

Yeh, I don't think is a way around it...  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Destroy Destruction
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm
OK, thanks. I just didn't want to be doing that if there was a way to avoid it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
we can always make a real reason. then say on there sorry if you have already gotten a invite to the scarison region.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:11 pm
*nod nod* If we can't avoid it, then we can just apologize, like Sar says.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yup,yup,yup
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:36 pm
ok i haven't really came up with real reason for . but i'm thinking trainers and recuit for the real reason.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games