Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself and Welcome others!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrorum

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:15 pm
Um...
Hi, I like the Beatles... I gotta say some of my fave songs of theirs are "Yellow Submarine" "Across The Universe" "As My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "I Am The Walrus." ^-^ I love those songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh... And I can't spell... Thank god Gaia has spell cheek....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm
Hey, I'm Mandi and The Beatles Rock!  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xHeatherHomicidex

Dangerous Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 am
Hey all!! Im Heather and I am 21 and I love love love the beatles!! My fav album is the white album and my fav song has to be.. Happiness is a Warm Gun! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm
well ello there im sierra(22 Paul McCartney 22) im 14 i love the beatles i have 10 posters,all c'd's,2 shrits,and 3 movies.my favorite two beatles are Paul and George.the reason i like George is that im quite,shy,reads,and plays guitar,the reason i like Paul is that he makes GREAT songs.i can play the guitar,bass,drums,piano,write songs,sing great,and can inpersonate paul's and george's voices(cool right) well thats me if you whould like to know more go and comment on my profile smile  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Nowhere Girl909

2,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am
My name is alison, im 14, and I LOVE the beatles. Ever since my dad played the cassette tapes in my room while I was in my crib. I learned every song on guitar and elanor rigby on the violin. My favorite song right now is "you've got to hide your love away" and my favorite album is the cirque de soleil album. ITS AWSOME. I have 6 of there shirts and all the anthology. I would stalk paul mcaurtney If I could. he is my idol. I have the magical mystery tour record album. And john lennon cracks me up like no other. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:16 pm
Um..Hey there : 3
Well name is Tia and I'm 16 (not that we care how old I am : p )
Have to say I've been a Beatles fan since I started to like music because both my parents (especially me dad) love the Beatles so as you can guess it was played a lot. lol but only a few songs here and there cause, well kids don't excatly have the best taste in music at a young age more or less a great appriecation for awesome music. I've recently become more fanatical about them with age and can really say Im starting to annoy most of my friends ( which arent into the Beatles or any older music for that matter) with information or my current Beatles music repeating. >> But whatever! I like whats I like! : D and I'm damn proud I listen to my parents music instead of todays...hmm for of "music" of teens. I mean its most deffinitly not all bad but we need to go back sometimes to the true roots of music cool . I need to stop rambling XD Oh! btw I like Music (doi) , Art (visual and dramatic, random facts, video games yadda yadda yadda! 8D
*cough* Still Carn't Spel >___>

Amoreista

Blessed Fairy

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Buh-Ranch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm
Hey there. I'm Ben and I'm 17. I'm a huge Beatles fan, as most of you are. I play guitar, I recently got this uber-expensive book of every single Beatles song transcribed. It's amazing, I love it. I use it all the time. I don't really have a favourite album. They developed and changed with each album, as each one has an amazingly unique sound. That's it really. I don't like talking about myself, so you'll find out more as I post.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 pm
Hi im emo science geek and i hav loved the beatles for a very long time and i am so happy to be accepted to this guild quote="HistoryWak"]
Welcome to "The Beatles," a guild dedicated to the band we all love. Introduce yourself here and welcome each other!
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

emo science geek

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:58 pm
beatles fan. i lalalove them like crazy.
call me by whatever you wanna (isa is mostly recommended, tho' if you wnna san mateo is good too.)
i hope i make new friends around here.
i rather like this guild for i can finally find someone with the same interests as me (lol the beatles.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 am
Hello! I'm Rain! I am 11 years old and I am a MAJOR Beatlemaniac!
I am making a SCRAPBOOK of Beatle stuff
RIGHT NOW ( and trust me I'm getting more) I have 3 BEATLE POSTERS! ( one of yellow sub, one of them posing on the car, and one of John heart )
RIGHT NOW I AM LISTENING TO HEY JUDE
I OWN WAYYYY 2 MANY BEATLE CLOTHES

lol you get my point

My Favourite Beatle is heart heart heart heart JOHN LENNON! heart heart
He's a brilliant singer and he taught the world peace! RIP JOHN! crying crying
NOT SAYING I DO NOT LOVE PAUL GEORGE AND RINGO! lol

One of my sayings:

Some people love chocolate, money, Twilight, You...

Me? I love John, Paul, Ringo, and George!

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  

crazyrandomthing5

ozrocks_ILE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 am
Hi there! My name's Maria (but pleez call me oz). I've just turned 14, and I've been a Beatles lover for life, since my dad is a HUGE fan, and I guess I am too. My favorite Beatle is Ringo, since he always makes me laugh, but I also like George. My friends and I guess everyone else calls me a nerd, since I know practically all their songs by heart! lol! It's nice to meet you all on here and I hope we can all share our great feelings about the Beatles!
biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm
Hey that's funny, my real name is Marie XD. I'm 21, but I've been a fan since I was about in grade 9 or 10 so I was about...hmm 15?

But yeah I'm an obsessed Beatles fan. Which probably influenced my little sister having a crush on John Lennon when he was younger. She's so cute. I don't have much merch. but my bro has most of their CDs (which I constantly borrow)

But actually the thing is I wasn't really into music or had my own "band" before. Then one day my bro brought home the movie a Hard Day's Night, which I didn't sit down and watch with him, but the music caught my attention sure enough. I really thought that they sounded refreshing, retro or more like...classic. And then my uncle and aunt asked me what CD I wanted for my birthday, so I asked for Beatles one and have been an avid fan since.

And I was in love with the song Stars on 45 because of the catchy songs before I even knew or realised the songs were from Beatles songs XD

I bought the Beatles 1 CD and instantly recognising songs I had always enjoyed whenever I heard them on the radio like Something and Yesterday.

As for a favorite song...it always changes. It's switched from Lucy, to Strawberry Fields, Real Love, Hide your love away, Here there and Everywhere...and most recently Yes it is.

And I don't know about you guys, but I didn't really enjoy the Across the Universe movie. I thought that She's so Heavy was the best scene, sure (my bro catches the best moments), but I had a hard time getting into it and made me miss the actual songs!

As for a bit about myself, I like to draw, write, and make comics (I haven't really made any in a while and they were all short)

...dangnabbit I want the remastered set and Beatles Rockband so bad!!!

daydreamer_girl

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers