Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm
Kairi turned slightly to face Tamaki, "Did you have a nice nap, Tama-kun?" The blond asked nicely with a smile. She placed her hand on the hand of Tamaki that fallen limply to the cushion of the couch, once again with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm
Tamaki blushed slightly. Kairi's hand was on top of his! He was mentally shocked that this reaction was even occurring. He then realized that Kairi had asked him a question. "I'm so sorry." Tamaki said smoothly, picking himself mentally back up, "Could you ask that again? I got lost in your eyes."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm
Kairi laughed at Tamaki's reaction to what had set him off. She was unaware of her own actiob. "I simply asked if you had a nice nap." Kairi said once again to the Host King. The room had grown quieter over time. Kairi was curious as to where the others could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm
((OOC: I'm not going to lie, I laughed when I read my recent posts and compared them to my original posts. Has it been 3 years? Oh my.))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm
((OOC: HELLOOOOOOO! .... Waiting for the echo.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am
"Oh!" Tamaki exclaimed rubbing the back of his head. "Yes, I did have a nice nap. I dreamed of us dancing." The evening events would normally reach a climax when Tamaki decided to dance. However, instead of the hundreds of girls trying to ask for his hand, he would travel across the floor to Kairi. He liked how graceful his friend was while they would move about the floor. Her golden hair dancing with the wind around them. Her eyes... 'Oh my. I need to stop thinking about that now. Besides, she is probably still sad about her break-up with Kaoru. Especially now that he is back. I'll be the friend that will be there for her.' Tamaki thought mentally shaking his head. "I wonder where everyone is. It is terribly quiet." Tamaki thought out loud while gazing around the room.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas