Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Ah, new chapter, necklace pictures of each other. Spoilers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
Dammit...I really wanted that bull to win... Stupid Sasuke, he should have been smart enough to use Amarutsu at the beginning. But no, he has to use it when he's in need. rolleyes

Lol, oh well. At first I was rooting for the eight-tailed beast, just to teach Sasuke a lesson, but not anymore. When Sasuke started showing that he really cared about his teammates in Taka, and then had an image shown in his head of his teammates in Team 7, I started cheering for him. Wow. Most of my love for Sasuke disappeared when he first made his appearance in the timeskip. But now it has all returned (especially since I just read from an interview with Kishimoto-sempai that he has planned to make the ending of Naruto have a NaruSasu & SasuNaru theme to it)!!! *rejoices*

Btw, even though I'm not into Sasuke (at least not as much as Naruto), I gotta say. BLOODY SASUKE LOOKS HOT!!! I find him sexy in that state (Do I got problems or what?).
I know! Damn, Sasuke for using his "powerful" attack. But I bet he'll be blind soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:55 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve

Yesh, really. Just goes to show you how the fanbase is growing. Not only they will have world domnation, but so will we!!! Bwahahahaha.

And they were so pretty, too. So shiny & clean looking, & in a heart shape. Yesh, they would go nicely tied around on our necks. ^^

Maybe we can find 'em on Ebay? I don't know. xD
LOL, how true you are.

Yes. Just wait and see, SasuNaru and NaruSasu is going to rule the world!!! twisted Ebay or amazon? I buy most of stuff on amazon. eek

Why thank you. ^^

It will. And when it does, I'm gonna savor the looks & reactions on the faces of SasuSaku & NaruHina fans everywhere (Namely everyone in school. Waa~ I'm a loner in this society which I live in!). eBay & amazon, yes.

Dammit, no matter how much I'm searching for the necklaces, I can't find 'em. They must be rarities. *pouts*
LOl, it's okay. Really? For my school, everyone loves SasuNaru! Except for my little brother's school. He's in junior high and everyone hates NaruSasu. Maybe, when we grow bigger people will learn how to accept people who are different. Since they're still little...they don't know much. That's my guess.

Awww crying maybe next time.

Waa~ lucky! Maa~ well, I'm turning 13 in 2 days (YAY ME!!! *a hint of sarcasm included*), so I don't know how the hell am I the only one of my age group who likes all of NaruSasu & SasuNaru. I mean how can you NOT? And if what you say is true (I guess I'd have to agree with you on that), then I must be a hell lot smarter than everyone else in my grade. Which is sad. ^^""

Oh...that's right. I forgot that the necklaces were only given to the people in Japan who had gone to the theaters to watch the new Shippuuden movie that came out only a month ago. I think only 200 were made specifically for that purpose... DAMN! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP JUST YET! >__<
Lol, yup I am so lucky.

I don't think University will be much different either. Move to Japan xd  

DeficientLoser

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve

Yesh, really. Just goes to show you how the fanbase is growing. Not only they will have world domnation, but so will we!!! Bwahahahaha.

And they were so pretty, too. So shiny & clean looking, & in a heart shape. Yesh, they would go nicely tied around on our necks. ^^

Maybe we can find 'em on Ebay? I don't know. xD
LOL, how true you are.

Yes. Just wait and see, SasuNaru and NaruSasu is going to rule the world!!! twisted Ebay or amazon? I buy most of stuff on amazon. eek

Why thank you. ^^

It will. And when it does, I'm gonna savor the looks & reactions on the faces of SasuSaku & NaruHina fans everywhere (Namely everyone in school. Waa~ I'm a loner in this society which I live in!). eBay & amazon, yes.

Dammit, no matter how much I'm searching for the necklaces, I can't find 'em. They must be rarities. *pouts*
LOl, it's okay. Really? For my school, everyone loves SasuNaru! Except for my little brother's school. He's in junior high and everyone hates NaruSasu. Maybe, when we grow bigger people will learn how to accept people who are different. Since they're still little...they don't know much. That's my guess.

Awww crying maybe next time.

Waa~ lucky! Maa~ well, I'm turning 13 in 2 days (YAY ME!!! *a hint of sarcasm included*), so I don't know how the hell am I the only one of my age group who likes all of NaruSasu & SasuNaru. I mean how can you NOT? And if what you say is true (I guess I'd have to agree with you on that), then I must be a hell lot smarter than everyone else in my grade. Which is sad. ^^""

Oh...that's right. I forgot that the necklaces were only given to the people in Japan who had gone to the theaters to watch the new Shippuuden movie that came out only a month ago. I think only 200 were made specifically for that purpose... DAMN! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP JUST YET! >__<
Lol, yup I am so lucky.

I don't think University will be much different either. Move to Japan xd
japan? what?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm
I've looked EVERYWHERE for those necklaces.
I can't find them.
Believe me when I say I was pissed.
Because I was going to get it as a Valentines gift for my girlfriend and I XD
She rps Sasuke and I rp Naruto.
She saw them and fell in love with the necklaces, but I can't find them anywhere. *sigh*  

And the Whole NINE Yards

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm
And the Whole NINE Yards
I've looked EVERYWHERE for those necklaces.
I can't find them.
Believe me when I say I was pissed.
Because I was going to get it as a Valentines gift for my girlfriend and I XD
She rps Sasuke and I rp Naruto.
She saw them and fell in love with the necklaces, but I can't find them anywhere. *sigh*
Maybe comicon..or something like that.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces