I'm back!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever forgotten your password?
  Yes
  No
  Yes and I still don't know it (not expecting a whole lot of votes on this one)
  Gold?
View Results

Yonsan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 am
I remembered my password finally! HUZZAH!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 am
I've never forgotten a password before because I have a small handful of passwords that I use for everything and I made sure they were words/phrases/whatever that I'd always remember.

Plus I have Opera's Password Wand doohickey

Welcome back!  

Headhunter
Crew

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:08 pm
i have a bad habit of going on sites and starting an account, then forgetting my password. i now have a universal one that i use for most of my online accounts.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:12 pm
I write down all my passwords, but have a code so no one would be able to tell what site they belong to if my secret notebook was ever compromised. It works for me. I have long ones.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:14 pm
Super Buick
i have a bad habit of going on sites and starting an account, then forgetting my password. i now have a universal one that i use for most of my online accounts.

Using the SAME password for multiple sites is a bad idea. I do not condone that at all. If it's ever hacked, you are in big trouble, potentially. Of course, that could also be my paranoia kicking in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Yonsan

-Pounces and gives a Biiiiiiiig kiss-

Can't wait to see you when you come down on Tuesday! This living away from you deal isn't fun--and it's only been 2 weeks.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:52 pm
Yonsan

So, your password is HUZZAH? Sweet. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:26 pm
Yay!! I've got a few variations on the same password that I use around the traps, so I can generally get into any of my accounts eventually...  

Doressa
Captain

Chaisami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 am
Tillisnut
Super Buick

Using the SAME password for multiple sites is a bad idea. I do not condone that at all. If it's ever hacked, you are in big trouble, potentially. Of course, that could also be my paranoia kicking in.

thing is, it's a very long drawn out password. it consists of a combination of 19 letters and numbers. even those really close to me couldn't figure it out easily.  

Super Buick

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff