Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
The Role-Player Listings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 am
Syaoran-Puu
[24][Female][SL/L * 9+ Years (joined 2003)][1 x 1 or small groups][Can switch - including Seke][Thread | PM | AIM][PM or AIM]

[Series Of Interest]
Junjou Romantica
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Joushi Tono Hitoban
Tsubasa Chronicles
Hell Girl
Mushi-shi
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh
Bubblegum Crisis: Tokoyo 2040
Strays
Unsounded

....lots really.
OCs are my fave, and I have a few that I will use and adapt into different stories/themes just by tweeking a little here and there.

About: Someone who is keen to keep an RP going and doesn't just poof into thin air, a decent amount of text to reply to (one liners do nothing for my muses). They should be able to adapt to the RP and actually react to what I post otherwise I get bored if half of what I wrote just gets ignored all the time. Sample RP
AIM: syaoranpuu (please tell me who you are when you contact me for the first time).

SL/L * :: I am dyslexic.... so I beg you excuse some of the mistakes I may make sometimes, when I get very into an RP I don't always spell check as I am just wanting more. That said, I have RPed a lot over the years and no one has ever really had a problem with my style.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 am
Jheile: [19] [Male] [Semi-Lit / 5 years] [1 x 1 or a small group] [Switch - mostly Uke] [PM or Forum] [PM / Profile Comments]

[Series Of Interest]: I usually prefer Originals more, but I'll list about two for now~
          - Naruto (Naruto x Sasuke)
          - Kuroko no Basket (Aomine x Kise, Midorima x Takao)
          - We can always base our world off of certain series too or have an AU/Alternate Universe
          [ Werewolf (Alpha) x Vampire (Prince) ]
          [ Older Step Brother x Younger Step Brother ]
          [ Sister's Boyfriend/Best Friend x Sister's Brother ]
          [ Brother's Best Friend x Younger Brother ]
          [ Twin x Twin ]
          [ Soul Reaper x Human ]
          [ Pureblood Vampire x Human-Turned-Vampire ]
          [ Gay Best Friend x Straight/Homophobe/Closet-Homo Best Friend ]
          [ Student Council President x Delinquent ]
          [ Target x Assassin/Spy ]
          [ Gamer x Gamer ( or any online sites ) ]
          [ Hunter x Prey/'Experiment'/Mutant ]
          [ Arranged Marriage ]
          [ Jock/Playboy x Emo/Nerd/Geek/Otaku ]
          [ Etc (feel free to suggest ideas~ ) ]
          About:
          * My average is about 1 - 3 paragraphs, but I can squeeze out more when I'm feeling creative and it also depends on my partner's reply.
          * I highly prefer yaoi RP over the rest. I'm currently trying out yuri with a friend, and I rarely RP hetero (but when I do, I want to try out female roles because I never got the chance to )
          * I sometimes usually don't have the time to check my writing when I reply ( and once i na while, Auto-Correct likes to mess around ), so there might be some typos
          * As for the roleplayers I'm looking for, please stay consistent (at least 4 replies a week) and try not to drop me - or if you do, at least tell me first. If you have any questions, have a writers block or anything to say, please don't be shy to tell me. I'm rather lenient and don't bite ^ w ^;; too hard
          * I'm not that good with leading, but I will do my best and try!
          * I'm up for anything, but just note that my posts probably won't be fancy as like yours if it's in forum, hahah. Unless you make the post format/design for me.
          * PM me if you're interested~ <3

Jheile

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zeto

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:08 pm
Zeto[Over 21][...][8+][1x1][Switch][Pm or forum][PM]
[series: Original, 1D, HP]
[Genre: slice-of-life, drama, romance, fantasy, modern]
[Type: boarding school, assassins, angels & daemons, supernatural, boy band, high school, college, wizards/witches & magic, etc]
About:
I'd prefer someone who's willing to reply on average, once a day (ex: replying back and forth multiple times in one day if we're both free but then maybe only once the next day or the day after if we're both busy) and someone who uses proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, though I won't be a complete hard-a** about it.

No one under eighteen please, and in fact, older is better, since I am well over eighteen myself.

The style of RP I prefer tends towards paragraph form (anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs, though the occasional, well-placed one-liner has its moments), written in past tense, third person. Sometimes, if I'm doing a modern setting, I get caught up in the details and making it as realistic as possible (ex: if an RP is based in Seattle, December 2013, I will actually look up the temperature for my RP, and look up real restaurants and locations) but that's just me and my OCD showing.

Hit me up if you're interested. If we click, that's awesome and we can go from there. I'd much prefer to be friends with the person I'm RPing with. Get to know them a little first before we dive into it, if that's cool. If our interests don't line up, that's okay. No harm, no foul. Just let me know you're dropping the RP. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm
Devi_Ara_Valentine[25][F][6 years approx][1x1][Uke or Seme][PM][PM]
[I like Fantasy, sci-fi, angel/demon, Japan, supernatural, but anything's fine really] [Original]

About: I'm pretty easy going, responses don't necessarily need to be long, you can have multiple characters if you like, and as long as I can understand your replies we're golden.
I prefer someone who can reply on a daily basis, but I won't chase you unless it really has been awhile...
PM me if your interested. 3nodding  

Devi_Ara_Valentine

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 am
YumeKamiAika[19][F][RPing since 2006/8 years][Semi-para/Para or Semi-literate/Literate][Switch, usually play submissive/uke characters][PM/Thread][PM]
heart Original
heart JJBA / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
heart YuGiOh (GX) [ other series I'm not really familiar with besides DM and GX]
heart Persona 3/4
heart Metropolis (2001)
heart Astro Boy (mainly the 2003 series)
About:
RPing has been really stressful for me lately, and I remember having a lot of fun RPing in this guild back in 2008/2010 or so. Hoping that this will take the edge off of things sweatdrop
Basically, I'd prefer it if my partners were 18 or over, due to the fact that I'm over 18 and I admittedly haven't had that great of experiences with people that were younger than me, either due to drama or me not knowing that they weren't 18 when things got heavier in scenes. sweatdrop
Apparently, I'm a para/multi-para player according to my old partner, who I've been playing with for years. But I'll generally accept anything that isn't a one-liner, grammar and spelling it's alright to have a few typos and for your grammar to not be perfect. Hell, mine is far from perfect.
I'm better with OCs but there are some canons that I'm good with! As long as it's a series I'm familiar with and it's a character/pairing I like.
I'm fine with pretty much anything, if things come to that (which isn't allowed on the site) but there are some things that I'm not alright with (you're gonna have to PM me for that. Besides the point, I'm fine with het, yuri or yaoi or anything in between. 3nodding
I'll be willing to give out my Skype if we've been rping for a while etc.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff