Reply 21+
Shout out for IRL Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:49 pm
Normally I do not use the guild for real life solicitations- or maybe I do biggrin

But does anyone live close to South West-ish Missouri by any chance?

I'm moving down to Springfield this weekend and I need all the brawn I can get. Currently Yonsan has to work and my older brother might be backing out. Leaving only my mom and I to do a massive undertaking.

So far the heaviest item is a boxsprings/mattress thingy. There is a possibility of me needing to haul a couch up three flights of stairs. I'm going to see if I can get it delivered (I'm purchasing it there next friday or so).

Generally it would just be nice to have help hauling boxes. I don't think anyone in the guild lives near that area- but if on the off-chance you do and might be free there is the possibility of a dinner and the eternal gratitude of this moderator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:05 pm
I know exactly where you're talking about...that's actually a 3 hour drive from me. confused Sorry, can't help...I'd love to, though. 3nodding  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:11 pm
You poor thing! I would definitely help if I could!! Obviously though, I'm a looooooong way away!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Sorry but i live in Chicago, bit of a drive for me, dispite my free time.  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 am
if only i could get the time off work, i'd take the drive out. granted, it's quite the drive, but i have no problem helping a friend in need.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 pm
I come help but I'm a bit too far away and I doubt my car would make it. If you need help in your currently town I might be able to get you some help. I know a fair number of people there. As for the southern region... let me see if I can pull some strings. Or arms for that matter.  

Noirkaze

Luciano LaChance

Sparkly Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm
Too short of a notice for me to try and call off work and help. Otherwise I would be all for it. That I'm not all that sure how far Springfile MO is from the StL metro area....O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:04 am
AuraLynRose
Too short of a notice for me to try and call off work and help. Otherwise I would be all for it. That I'm not all that sure how far Springfile MO is from the StL metro area....O_o

Roughly 200 miles. I know >.< When I first went to college I went to Columbia MO, 100 miles away. Now it's double or nothin'

It's pretty close to the border of Arkansas.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

LostOneDelEted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:44 am
I would certainly try and help but Im near Rochester, MN..sorry!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:28 am
I'm in Las Vegas, so I'm a bit too far away. Sorry, good luck though...  

Dafthank

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 am
I have come to a conclusion you will all be pleased with.

You know, we could take over the world- we have an "agent" in almost every region.

Just sayin' is all... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:52 am
today gaia... tomorrow the world!!! *cue evil laughter*  

Super Buick

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 am
Hummm... taking over the world. Not a bad idea.

I'm sorry Antonia. I've not been able to get ahold of my friends in S. MO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
Normally I do not use the guild for real life solicitations- or maybe I do biggrin

But does anyone live close to South West-ish Missouri by any chance?

I'm moving down to Springfield this weekend and I need all the brawn I can get. Currently Yonsan has to work and my older brother might be backing out. Leaving only my mom and I to do a massive undertaking.

So far the heaviest item is a boxsprings/mattress thingy. There is a possibility of me needing to haul a couch up three flights of stairs. I'm going to see if I can get it delivered (I'm purchasing it there next friday or so).

Generally it would just be nice to have help hauling boxes. I don't think anyone in the guild lives near that area- but if on the off-chance you do and might be free there is the possibility of a dinner and the eternal gratitude of this moderator.

i live in florida. so what i can do is astral project myself and oversee the moving. sadly that is all i have to offer...sorry.  

spectremis

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 pm
No worries everyone-

Yonsan got off work after all and we lugged ze heavy items up the stairs. I should have my apartment looking spiffy in a few days to be able to take and show off p-hotos.

<3 Antonia.  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff