STORY TIME!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMradio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 am
hi...uhh...if any one here wants to tell stories to any one, this is ur place. u can tell funny stories, scary stories, any stories u want... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 am
yea so one time... in band camp...lol just joshin ya...but seriously any stories tell them cuz i want to hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeee  

XMradio
Vice Captain

TheMuffinSniper
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 am
Once apon a time I ate a pickle the end!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:14 pm
ok, i have an actual story. so hah. i win.
i wuz @ an ovahnite camp, and i wuz bunking w/ my sis. (shes not related, but we are sisters.) so i get woken up in the middle of the nite by a spitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing noise, and i look ovah and see her gettin sprayed w/ whipped cream and then gettin teepeed. they had pillowcases on their heads, and i said "Hello..." really creepy-like, and they looked at me and ran away. i thought they were ppl from my dorm, but...
the next mornin, after all the panick from my sis, we go downstairs to find the same amount of panick. so it wuznt anyone from our entire dorm, so it had to b someone else...even the counsolors got whipp-creamed.
we go to b-fast, and find all but one bunk got teepeed. the munchkin girls. they got the oldest boys+gurls+the in-between ages. even the head of the camp and the nurse and all the counsolrs. it was so funny, cuz they were so innocent, but not!!
idk, u just had 2 b there, i guess.  

luvUSADI

the oogie boogi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:40 pm
there once was a guy who was hyper THE END  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 pm
i like to pimp my s**t  

Emo Alpha Raist
Vice Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

luvUSADI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 am
..................you just totally killed that. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm
i hav a funny story bout myself wen i was at school it only happened cs i am so ditzy, well i was in my maths class n i was having a really bad blonde moment n i asked my teacher wt 5 + 7 was n then bout five minutes later it dawned on me n i thought to myself "tht was such a stupid question, why th ******** did i ask tht???" n everyone in my lesson ws laffin their asses off, it was soooooo totally embarrassing.  

lumina_fire_fairy
Vice Captain

Disscusions and interactions between guild members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces