• Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 pm
~Boys Dorm~

Students: 1. Micha Samael
2. Tyler Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image The door to one of many apartment sized dorms was opened and Micha was the one who stepped through. The dorm was on the fifth floor. There was a living room, a kitchen and three master bedrooms. At the moment, Micha had no roommates so, he had this place to himself, it was nice really. Still the boy was exhausted and really just wanted to sleep. So, he shut the front door along with his bedroom door as soon as he entered.

Micha walked into the bathroom and took out his braids. His hair now flowed so beautifully. The young man then picked up a comb and began to brush out his hair. Soon after he grabbed his toothbrush along with some mouthwash to clean his teeth. With a final yawn, he shut off all lights, undressed and got to bed. "Good night." He said to himself as he passed on into his dreams.

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

s α м æ ℓ , м ι c н α

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The day before had been rushing through Micha's mind. What exactly happened? As he prepared to fight back against Tyler's home defenses, the boy shouted at him, then suddenly, he was gone, without a trace. All he remembered was waking up in the school's Great Hall and walking back here. What was that spell he'd used? Micha had heard of people being able to step through corridours of darkness or light to travel across the universe. But, he'd assumed it was just a myth. Never before had he seen anything like it. What became of Tyler was the main topic on his mind. Micha would've continued his search, but where would he go? By now, Tyler could've been half-way across the universe. All Micha could do was hope they'd meet again.

Seeing as it was a fruitless effort to try and find Tyler, Micha chose to perform on of his favourite past times, drawing. Since he was very young, Micha has been a gifted artist. That particular skill only increased throughout the years. Typically, Micha would draw scenery, or wildlife. However, whenever he made a new friend, he had a tendency to draw them. He'd spent quite a few hours perfecting Stella's portrait from memory. As far as he was concerned, he saw Tyler as a fried as well, and began a drawing that would take several hours to complete. All the while, wondering, what had happened to him.

After the first hour of drawing, Micha decided to take a break. He set his utensils down as he walked towards his restroom to wash away the pencil smudges he had on his hands due to the constant rubbing of his sketch pad as he drew the picture. The gray dust changed to a liquid as it cam off of the boy's hands and drained into the sink. Micha grabbed a towel and began to dry his hands. Soon after, the boy looked out his window and stood staring at the scenery. "Tyler, where are you....?"

[I gots me a posting format. :3]

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
Emily had been looking through the boys dorms to see if anyone would take the unconscious boy that she had been carrying on her back, she had finally arrived at Micha's dorm and knocked on his door to see if he was in.  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

s α м æ ℓ , м ι c н α

The drawing was slowly coming together for Micha. As he was finally putting on the finishing touches, he was interrupted but the sound of a knock at his door. Who could it have been, Micha barely knew anyone here. As far as he was knew, he had no roomates. He hadn't even told Stella where his room was. The only people who had access to where his room was, was the faculty. And perhaps that was it. Perhaps his constant ditching of class had become too much for the school to take. Perhaps they were here to force him to attend. It was the only logical answer for the question of who stood behind the door. It was time for Micha to face this down. So, the boy put down his sketch pad and left the room, making a b-line for his front door.

Slowly but surely, Micha timidly approached the door. If it truly was one of the school staff, he was dreading the lecture he assumed he'd be receiving soon. To find out first hand who it was, however, he checked through his peep-hole first. At this moment, he'd assumed his suspicions were affirmed. At the sight of that familiar pink hair, Micha just thought, game over. It was Professour Omter, the young woman in charge of his Mastery Preparatoury Course. What confused Micha was, why her, she said she didn't care if he went to class or not, so what was her reason for coming to him now. Though, upon further inspection, Micha managed to spot that someone was on her back. This of course, only raised more questions. It was time her got answers. Micha opened the door and greeted the Professour shyly as ever. "G-Good evening....Professour....W-What brings you here?" He asked as though he hadn't already made several assumptions of his own.

[Oh, thanks for posting dude, I've been trying to figure out what to do for the past few days. ^^;]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
(ρяσƒєѕѕσя ємιℓу σмтєя)(Ιȣ)(кєувℓα∂є мαѕтєя)dx

Emily looked at Micha for a moment, "Sorry for bothering you in your dorm, Mr. Samael. I was hoping you could take in this kid, seeing as you're the only one that seems to be in the dorms right now." She asked him, still carrying the kid on her back. "Oh... and... I saw the dorming assignments... you wouldn't happen to know where your dorm mate is, would you? He was supposed to check in with me and his older brother when he got here, but never showed up."

((I got me a format too!! Suckah biggrin ))
(((Kinda sucky now tho...)

§ One who knows nothing can understand nothing. §

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am
User Image

s α м æ ℓ , м ι c н α

It seemed as though Micha's suspicions were incorrect. Apparently, the Professour had brought him a boy to watch over. Micha, being the good samaritan he was, could not refuse. That's when he noticed the red hair. Was it possible, this was Tyler, possibly. Was it though, not at all. Micha took one look at the child's face and saw it was not who he had hoped for. Who was this boy? And where did she find him? Did it matter? No. Micha would help no matter what. "Certainly Professour, I'll watch the boy as long as you see fit." He said with his signature smile.

Even after taking in the boy however, it appeared the Professour's business was not through just yet. She began to inquire about a dormmate for this dorm. This was news to Micha of course. "My apologies Prof., I was under the impression I had no dormmates as of yet." You'd think the staff would've notified him about a new member to the dorm. Then again, Micha was never around and usually forgot about his mail every time he walked into the room. Perhaps Omter would be able to shed some light on his new dormmate. "Would you happen to have any information regarding said student? A physical description? Name perchance?" He said as he grabbed the boy on her back and set him down on the couch.

[Yeah, not much you can do for formats in guilds. ^^;
    Either way, it was about time I got a new format anyway. I usually just recycle past ones for new RPs, just changing up the colours a bit.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am
Upon being set down, Anthem's eyes fluttered open and he sat up a little lost and confused, but soon remembering the events prior. "Hi!" he said with an upbeat tone to his voice. It was squeaky and high pitched, but the look on his face might have just let him get away with murder. He had a more child like than teen like appearance to him. His sparkling blue sapphire eyes catching the room's light just right, his ever widening grin, and those chubby cheeks, made it hard to be mad at him for most things. Getting away with many of his pranks, his smile had always been the key to that success.

Scooting towards the end of the cushion, he'd push himself off and get to his feet as if he had been standing the whole time. It seemed he was quite resilient, if not he would've had toppled over by now. His eyes moved from Omter to Micha and wondered if this was to be his new placement. "Is this gonna be my new home?" He asked with uncertainty in his tone now. Scared he might have to show his worth before staying there. He knew the drill if that was what he needed to do, he was used to it because, he had to do it every now and then to stay with another family. He'd do chores or anything he was told to do and just for a nights sleep in a real bed, or some food. Anthem was homeless living on his own and had been ever since dark men with glowing yellow eyes killed his real parents. How he managed to get away was a mystery to even him. A real home is what he's been searching for, even if it was to be the Academy he was in. "So how bout it, can I move in?" he asked, his eyes glowing with hope.  

Jaheiro Takahashi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

Finishing her conversation with Micha, "Umm..." She thought, "Red hair, yellow hat, somewhat of a rude attitude..." She figured that was the most blunt description she could give him. Then she noticed Anthem squirming and eventually getting up. "Well if you dont have a dorm yet, I'll see what I can do about letting you stay here, if Micha would take you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

s α м æ ℓ , м ι c н α

The boy taking his siesta upon the couch that once belonged to only to Micha, though was now shared with a mysterious new dormmate, had finally awoken. Micha watched as the boys sapphire eyes examined the room, this unfamiliar place had probably left him confused. Was he scared to be here? Though, it seemed this was not the case. In fact, the boy welcomed the opportunity just to live here. Micha's skills of deduction were probably fading from how tired he'd been. Though, the thought of having two new dormmates frightened him. He was so used to living with either just his mother or himself, he'd no idea how to act. "U-um....W-Well....I-I'm not exactly in ch-charge of th-that." He proclaimed with his usual shy demeanour as he returned his attention to Prof. Omter. "Th-Though, if the faculty a-a-approves it, I-I'd probably be just f-fine. He lied as his stared at the ground and fidgeted with his braid.

[Sorry it's so short, I didn't have much to work with. ^^;
    Also, sorry I didn't say anything before, but, I left early last thursday so I didn't have time to say I was going. Turned out to be a pretty eventful five days.]

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

She was glad that he would be somewhat fine with taking in the boy, but she still hoped that the boy would have a helpful answer about her first question. "Um, so about the missing student... you haven't seen him have you?"

((I'm sorry bout the short reply too. inFamous calls biggrin ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

s α м æ ℓ , м ι c н α

This girl seemed rather concerned about the missing student. Granted, being a teacher meant she was supposed to ask around about such things, but the concern she showed seemed a little more than another faculty member might feel. Did she have some kind of connection to this missing boy? And if so, what was it? "No, I'm sorry Miss, I haven't seen the boy you ask of." He said, slightly ashamed that he wasn't able to help her out. "Though, if you leave me some kind of description, I'll be sure to help out." Micha said with his signature smile. "Please, leave nothing out. Physical appearance, what he was last wearing, how he acts, all of these will come in handy as I search for this boy." With that, Micha walked over to his room and grabbed a small notebook and pencil as he prepared to write down the descriptions. Before he left, however, he took one final look at his drawing of Tyler, "I guess you're not the only one who's gone missing, huh, Tyler? And so he returned to Omter.

[Infamous for you and jamming to classic rock for me, seems as though we're both rather, "busy." xD]

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Emily sighed, "Well, alrite, thanks for the help." She turned around started walking away. "Ugh, Tyler's mom isn't going to be happy with this little set back..." She said to herself while still in the hallway. She decided to head back to the Gummy hanger and go look for him in Radiant Garden.

[Boys Dorms]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff