Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Already a new character.

Alias: Rapheal or Dark neko, neko

Appearance: Long black hair that's straight and is kept out. Light blue eyes and wears glasses. Has one fang that comes out from the side of his mouth.

Rapheal is the older brother of Vivi and protects her always. He heard of L in a bed time story and always wished to meet him. He is known for his High vocabulary and knows all the things vivi knows. He is excellent in science and math. He usually eat salty thing like chips which is is favorite snack. He likes to draw as well but draws everything with full on detail. He hates it when vivi draws him like a cartoon. His quirks is that he always looks like he has an attitude and that he doesn't really sit. He has his weight on his knees then switches them so that he lays on his side when he thinks. He bited his finger nails as well and hits Vivi when she bites her toe nails.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:33 am
silverfox1592
We should have people have their character's first day coming to Wammy's house. That way we could all see eachother on the first day.
Basically: Type of the first day of our character in the house? o.0'?

Where? This thread of in 'Fanfiction'?  

NightZhadez

Sparkly Raider

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:44 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13067179  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 pm
Real name: Rae Keller (I'm using my middle name because my first name is weird, rare, and downright annoying.)

Wammy name: Plague (She's based on what my friends called my "Plague Phase")

Specialty: Biology and infectious diseases

Appearance: Check out my avatar!

Quirks: Her clothes never match and are always bright colors. She's cheery but spacey. She's book smart but not street smart. She has a tendency to babble.

Plague knows all about diseases and even has a few stashed away in petri dishes in her room (making Roger declare it a biohazard). She knows English and Sanskrit fluently. (Why Sanskrit? Because it's cool!)

You have permission to use Plague in the fanfiction!  

randomnessensues

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 pm
For this story i believe we should have roommates. As long as we have permission from everyones character we will bunk them together. For now it's a work in progress.

The roomates together are so far like this, only 7 people have responded we need maor!!

Pyra and Music

Kuno and Plauge

Ori and Vivi

if we could get the other's rapheal won't have to be alone.

Rapheal: stare I prefer being alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Kunoichi21 and I sort of wanted Kuno and Plague to be roommates. Would that be okay?  

randomnessensues

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 pm
randomnessensues
Kunoichi21 and I sort of wanted Kuno and Plague to be roommates. Would that be okay?

Here to back up what randomnessensues says. Please, let us bunk together!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:03 am
No problem i changed it. ^__^  

silverfox1592

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:01 pm
Yays!! I luffles you, silverfox1592! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 pm
ok here's mine
alias: tenshi (meaning angel)
Appearance: wears a black dress under a long cloak like leather jacket
personality: acts shy, but is considered pretty smart. likes to watch out for near or l, hence the alias tenshi

is this ok?  

Wonderful Dork

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm
This is fine but you have to post in the thread now ^.^ It's in Barton Town.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm
Alias: Reverie (or R)
Appearance: Brown eyes that appear red at times, choppy, short, auburn hair, dark circles under her eyes; always wears her green biohazard goggles around her neck, a large, ashen grey pajama shirt, and torn black skinny jeans
Personality: she's fourth in Wammy's out of shere laziness, seeing as she'd rather spend her time writing poetry, drawing, and listening to music. she tries to avoid conflict, but she can fight well, making Mello respect her. Matt is one of her only friends, being more laidback than uptight Mello and emotionless Near. she hates sleep. she's not an insomniac, she just loves coffee and believes you can get more done with less sleep.  

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces