Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 pm

I find the ring and put it on my finger, turning me invisible. I realize this is the One Ring and run to Mordor to get rid of it. Unfortunately, one does not simply walk into Mordor. As I'm being brutally murdered, I drop a TOME OF ELDRITCH LORE.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm
Look a book! I love to read and I have never heard of this one before. I start to read it and it wouldn't let me stop. A couple of days later, I can't take it any more it's making me go insane. So I stood in the road to end it all, but for the first time I have good luck and nothing hits me. I play Russian roulette and never get a bullet. I jump off a building and land on a truck carrying a load of hay. I scream "I GIVE UP." Then a man says "That's the best thing to do, you will never get out of here. Welcome to Hell."

Before I died from reading the book I dropped my house keys.  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Hoshi no ouji-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 am
I notice a key beside a dead body as i pick it up. I look around to see if anyone watching as i put the key into the door to unlock it. Once unlocked i open the door completely then a bang goes off at my chest causing me to fly back. As i land on my back i slowly bleed to death.

Drops a pocket knive as i landed on my back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 pm
After cleaning up the apartment after it was no longer a crime seen, I find a knife in the flower pot by the front door. I pick it up thinking this would be a great knife to do wood carving with. I head back to my place when I finished cleaning and start to carve a nice piece of wood. All of a sudden aloud noise startles me and the knife slips off the wood and right into my inner leg. It about a 6" gash and it wont stop blooding. I try to get help, but as I stand up I pass out and die.

As I stood up I drop the block of wood I had been carving....  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Tera Windstar
After cleaning up the apartment after it was no longer a crime seen, I find a knife in the flower pot by the front door. I pick it up thinking this would be a great knife to do wood carving with. I head back to my place when I finished cleaning and start to carve a nice piece of wood. All of a sudden aloud noise startles me and the knife slips off the wood and right into my inner leg. It about a 6" gash and it wont stop blooding. I try to get help, but as I stand up I pass out and die.

As I stood up I drop the block of wood I had been carving....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:10 am
As I was walking by a Holme I spot a carving. It seems to have been forgotten for a long while. Seemingly drawn to it I reach to pick it up and get hit in the head with an apple. I fall ontop of the carving, it hitting my throat. Bleeding out I pull off a locket and open it before dying. The locket in my cold fingers.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers