Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animals Are People Too!

Back to Guilds

Animals, Games, Express your opinions 

Tags: Animals, Games, Pets, Off-topic, Life 

Reply Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals
Wow, we have such a strong base! Good job, guys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats!
View Results

Jam Tarte
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:51 am
I was flipping through some joining requests and I noticed a bunch of people had written several paragraphs on their love of animals. A lot of touching stories were included as well, like a few cats who were almost hit by cars, robins who were nursed to health and dogs who were abused. It makes me wish we had more people like you guys out there in this weird world. Congrats for being amazing! 3nodding crying heart

So my question is: Do you guys have a pet you would say is your number one companion or means the world to you? It could be more then one.
Me I have my cats. They are my babies and they listen when everyone else has left my side. I'd literally die without them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:07 pm
My best friend (and only friend, unfortunately) is my cat BlackJack. Hes my baby kitty. I raised him from a kitten after our momma cat wouldn't feed her kittens. he was the only one from the litter of kittens that survived. But I'm glad he survived, because hes my best friend, and I would be very upset if something ever happened to him. I love all my kitties, but BlackJack is my favorite cat that I have.  

Kay-VW

greenstar_861

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 pm
Yeah. I have a cat that I love to death. His name is Cookie, and he is the only cat that has ever bothered to like me. He is also always there when I am sick and need a companion, or even when I just need to talk to someone. If he were to die, it would be like losing a part of me. I just can't even imagine that sad unavoidable future.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:04 pm
Well my first ever pet (that was only mine, besides rodents and fish, no that their less important but you know, i didnt feel as proud to own them at that time. I was like 5) But any way my first pet was a cat named Daisy May Purry. Daisy was her first name. Daisy was my baby. heart She loved me and i loved her. I got her from an over crowed shelter. She was always my favorite. I loved all of my pets/babies the same but you know, she was my first. But shes been gone fore 3 months and although their have been signs of her being around im not so sure now. I gotta keep hope though!! heart  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Well reading my last post could make me cry. 8 months ago My 7 year old a daisy ran away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am
Of all my fish I have, my oldest is definitely the one I have the strongest attachment to. I had her months before I had any of the others, and her strong personality has always been something I love. She's actually not feeling too great recently, having swimbladder issues, and I'm getting concerned. x-x

Of our two cats, the older is definitely "mine" and always has been. He waits for me to sit down so he can saunter over and leap onto my lap. "Cuddles! Now!" Our two rabbits also ahve distinct owners - Fawn is my guy and likes to run up and check on me several times while he's out. He also gets excited when I get home from work, because that means it's time for him to get out of the cage.

I also am VERY attached to my horse. He's treated me like a best friend since day one. The first time I walked him, after knowing him for maybe an hour, he stuck his nose on my back and walked so close that I was certain I was going to be run over. I was in jr. high at the time (now graduated from college). We're guessing that maybe he knew a teenage girl when he was younger, and maybe he associates me with that? He's treated me like a sister/best buddy ever since.

Actually, we had a horse over the summer/fall (had to be put down, unfortunately), who treated me a similar way. She hadn't been handled more than walking back and forth from trailers/pastures for a few years at least, so she started off not interested in people. She came to trust the barn owner and my mom, but she for some reason honestly seemed to favor me. Not every horse in the world does, but she did. The last month or two, she'd started sniffing my left pocket as if I had treats in it, even though I never carry treats in my pants pockets ever. Again, we're wondering if I reminded her of someone....

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

LoneWolfMaiden

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 pm
My 2 German Shepherds mean the world to me. Though one is more clingy than the other one, they are both my babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Xx Emma x Lee xX
Well reading my last post could make me cry. 8 months ago My 7 year old a daisy ran away.

Aw, that's so sad.
I'm sorry ):

Sarahmooo

TheMindHaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:58 am
I'm going to be 16 in a few days, and there has literally never been a time in my life where I didn't have any pets, so its hard to choose one out of all of them. But I had a hamster, Hamtaro, for 5 years. I didn't do anything to try to train him, he just listened to me by himself. If I opened the cage door, he would walk out, and just sit and wait to be picked up. He was a little Hodini too. He would escape from his cage, and when I checked, the doors were still latched shut, there were no holes anywhere, and he still got out. When he wanted to go back in the cage, he would find me. Once, he got out when I was asleep, and I woke up because I felt tiny little feet on my cheek. I looked down, and saw him sitting on my chest. He looked up at me and gave me this look like "Oh good, you're up. Take me home, will you?" He died about 4 years ago, and I still miss him.  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games