Reply 21+
happy father's day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 pm
to all my fellow guildies who happen to be dads, happy father's day. may your children bring you as much joy and aggravation as mine does.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:03 pm
Super Buick
may your children bring you as much joy and aggravation as mine does.

Happy father's day, everyone! Dads are awesome!

I totally gave my dad a card this year along those themes. It was something along the lines of "Fathers: The number one purveyor of obscenities." or something...it was cute. smile  

kekadu
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 pm
We haven't had our Australian Father's Day yet this year, but happy Father's Day anyway!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 am
This has always been an awkward holiday for me. Luckily with joke cards you don't have to get anything that is mushy. I feel dishonest sending a sweet card singing praises to my Dad since he is a deadbeat living in a shanty without running water- keeping himself unemployed to avoid having his pay docked by back taxes and unpaid child support. sweatdrop

I don't suppose they make a "Thanks for conning my older brother out of money" card or a "To a Dad who mooches off of us all" card. Or the "Remember the good times, like when you got drunk and started talking about killing me on the phone" card?

Thankfully, I have a five star mother.

Kudos to all the dads in the guild. I know many of you sacrifice your all for your kids. I hope you all get to spend as much time with your kids as your hearts desire.

My heart is with everyone in the guild who couldn't be with their dads yesterday-- whatever the reason. And also my sincerities to those like me who either have less than stellar dads or who maybe never knew their fathers.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff