Gold?
  Yes!
  No...
  Whats the question?
  *Pokes*
View Results

EmeraudeCephiro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:01 am
Bananas, apples, and he likes to lick Bio-Freeze (Like Icy-hot) but I don't let him do that one...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm
ok furby likes spagettio's and mothes but my cat kirby before be died loved to take the bones from chicken wings lick them clean then he would knaw on the bone like a dog bleck but he also eat everything popcorn, rice, hamburger helper, EVERYTHING but then again he was stupid enough to sleep in the street  

Yumixfan

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dnelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm
I brought home a spaghetti squash and set it on the counter.

The next morning the stem was eaten (the stem!) and there were huge claw gashes and bite marks in the actual squash. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 am
Oh, I forgot to mention our cat loves coffee. xd  

bibortetu

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Nikolita

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm
My older cat's pretty picky. So help me god if I'm trying to sneak a pill in with her food... gonk She likes her dry food and I've started feeding them more wet food based on the vet's advice, so she likes Fancy Feast and the "turkey & cheese" type of wet food from Whiskas. I know it's not very good for her, but she loves the sauce. ^^;

My younger cat... emo He'll eat almost anything. Dust and dirt on the floor if it looks edible (maybe he thinks it's a bug?)... I've seen him eat non-edible things, though thankfully not in large amounts.

Both of my cats love freshly grated cheese. The little one picked it up from my older cat, but I've been feeding my older cat cheese for a long time and she loves it. Sometimes it's to the point where I'll put the grater out and start using it, and she'll come walking over looking oh-so-innocent, like she just happened to be walking by when I started grating. xd They only get like 1 or 2 small pieces, since it's fattening.

I'll also let the cats lick sauce or things from my fingers (melted ice cream, milk, spaghetti sauce) sometimes, just to try. My older cat likes most of what she tries, but my younger cat will lick my fingers clean every time.  
An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff