Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Profiles of the Host Club: About the Hosts/Hostesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 am
User Image<----appearance
Name:Misao Kaizou
Favorite Subjects: Math; Science
Least Favorite Subject: French
Personality: She's very cute to look at, but she has a very flirty nature.She never ever does flirty things, she just likes to flirt by talking regularly; also klutzy but smart.
Sign: Virgo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 pm
Well, my birth certificate says: Maria Elaine Evans

But you can call me: Sunny!

This makes mae tha person I am!:50% British, 40% Italian, 10% French

My beautiful locks are tha colour: Strawberry Blonde

And my eyes are the colour of: blue

’Ey..I dawnt look haf bad...:

User Image

’Ey, ‘ere’s a lit'le about mae: Born in Jolly ol' London, Sunny grew to love nature since her estate was covered in forestry. At first, her parents thought of her sitting outside looking at the edge of the forest as a small hobby, for Sunny was still excelling in her lessons. That is, until she was of eight years; Sunny had disappeared for two days, only to appear at her parent's doorstep. She never left the estate for those two days. 'I woz jus' enjoyin' naiture' Sunny said.

Not long after, Sunny's free-spirited aunt brought her along to a 'Closer to Earth' festival. There Sunny found an immense amount of people who shared her interests and introduced her to the morals of the hippie. After the festival, Sunny became the person she is today.

Sunny convinced her parents to slowly convert their company into an eco-friendly one, causing Evans Automobile Company to branch out to Japan. To give a good impression, Sunny and her parents moved to this country as soon as they picked up the Japanese language, but she's not very perfect at it. Moreover, she still has her British accent...((ooc: but since I really don't know about accents in Japanese- 'specially British accents in Japanese, the only time you'll hear...read her accent, she's speaking in English <.< ))

When she's not at school, her casual attire consists of sun dresses, peasant tops, baggy pants, jeans, sandals, and flip flops. She loves her round-rimmed shades tinted rosey-pink, too.

Sunny is usually found where nature is at its best (or where her friends are!), strumming her acoustic guitar, chilling, and other activities. She loves to explore new places and is willing to learn new things. Sunny is excited to learn a new culture and indulge in their traditions.

Love, Peace, Skip.

((Setting up my thread FINALLY! It's going to look awesome! ^-^ ))

wahmbulance Changed username to x-Gunpowder Tea-x !!  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Mistress Naminei

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 pm
The Silent, and cute Type: Sakura Kurizaki

Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: December 11 (That's my birthday too!)
Sentai color: Topaz
Blood Type: 0
Favorite Subjects: Art, Band, and History
Favorite foods : She likes, Apples, Oranges, Strawberries. She is a fan of strawberries. She mostly likes any type of fruit. Not much of a fan of vegetables.
She's clumsy, but very artistic. She plays the flute, and is a 4 time champion for solos. She likes to draw anything she sees. Smart and is in a Law and Criminal Justice Academy to become a lawyer. She is also a huge fan of sweets, plus always wears neko Mimi kitty ears, and tail.
Mother: Queen Mimoko Kurizaki
Father: King Hitori Kurizaki
Sister (Identical Twin): Sayoko Kurizaki
Brother (Older Brother): Kenichi Kurizaki

Looks:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
The Spontaneous Type

Name: Mitsuki Tsukishiro
Birthday: September 13th
Blood Type: O
Heritage: Japanese
Horoscope: Virgo
Sentai Color: Crimson
Height: 157cm
Orientation: Heterosexual
xsports
xcute things
xmusic
xnature
xadventures
xcats

Hates:
xbitter things
xboredom
xconstriction
xpollution
xfrogs
xdarkness
xmathematic

Fears: Claustrophobic and Phasmophobic
Favourite Food: Everything tasty
Least Favourite Food: Everything bitter
Talent(s): Fast learner, athletic, a good cook and taster
Weakness: Clumsy-which results in a poor sense of direction sometimes, food
Traits: Positive-cheerful, easygoing, friendly, caring, spontaneous, kind, loyal, polite (a kind word to natural charmer which works on both male and female)
Negative-tomboy, stubborn, determined, cold, vengeful, short tempered, unpredictable, competitive

Family:
xButler/ Personal Assistant-Kousuke/Kou-jii (acts like a grandfather figure)
xFather- Hiroki Tsukishiro (deceased)
xBirth Mother- Keiko Tsukishiro (deceased)
xStep-Mother- Lisa Tsukishiro (deceased)
xHalf Brothers- Taichi Tsukishiro (elder twin) (sixteen)
Daichi Tsukishiro (younger twin) (sixteen)

Extras: Always wears boys' clothing which makes her look like a prince (her charm with girls) yet still maintain a maiden's cuteness (her charm with guys), belonged to a famous band with her brothers-TR_ini_TY.

Tsukki_Mikoto

Distinct Dreamer

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas