Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
"Why Not" be the plilosopher you have always wanted to be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a plilosopher or a...
  normal person
  pollwhore
  comedian
View Results

xVoltaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am
lol, ahh she mines it out and I walk past saying, 'Are you trying to spew?'

I was labeled Skater, and IT compelled my avi cool *note to self, buy sunnies*

If superman coulnt fly, who would take the skies?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 pm
omg i wish finals were over with already!!!

Winks191

NarcolepticDoom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:40 pm
I don't really think you want to get me started on a rant of any kind, you could probably ask Fuzia on that one.

Oh, something interesting happened to me yesterday in my final day of class. One of the other students walked up to me and told me that I was depressing, what the hell is that about? Who walks up to someone that you have been in class with for several weeks, but never actually spoken to directly, and tell them that they are depressing.

I can understand their reasoning as to why I am in fact, depressing, but that doesn't change the fact that it is idiotic to walk up to someone and say that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:44 pm
I have things I need to let out, but I can't at this point and time.. x_x... It's something that's very stressful and yea, I can only really talk about it to one or two people.

M i n a k o
Crew

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 pm
Fuzia
Demonic_Evil61
Fuzia
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu~ crying
Kitty... Uwaa~ neutral

Ranting? Then we'll take a local one!

What's the thing about labelling people, WAIT, not just people, it's your freaking friends! I could imagine that Tai wouldn't wanna be labelled "emo" by her friends, whetever it's for fun or not! Imagine how sad it would be, to be labelled a skank, just because your friends think it's funny!? I mean, COME ON! LABELLING IS NOT FRIENDLY crying !

Very good point! Gaia is promoting itself as 'user friendly' then it comes up with this labeling crap!

@Mongoose: Poor kitty crying crying

Today, when I logged on... I noticed I had been labelled as a "Player" ... Now, that wasn't really into my liking neutral

I gave into the labels thing and labeled a bunch of my friends (all the ones who hopefully wouldn't be insulted). In the end, it wasn't much fun, and I worried about hurting their feelings.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff