Reply The 3amisfun Main Discussion Forum
Best song in your opinion?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoticRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:45 pm
I wanna know what you're favorite song is in Sweeney Todd. And by the way, I mean the Johnny Depp version... not any others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:46 pm
I personally like the "My Friends" song. It's very well put together, and sounds awesome.  

PsychoticRaven

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:18 am
I like "My Friends" too.
But i also like Johana's song, just becasue i really like her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:42 pm
my favorites are "the worst pies in london" and "a little priest"

i like songs that are about a topic and kinda-sorta tell a story.

such as these.  

miss_kathleeen

Dougiee1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:18 pm
My favorite songs are "Worst Pies in London", "A Little Priest", and "By the Sea"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am
My Friends and Epiphany
I also very much like the ending of Final Scene when Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney are singing together then him alone  

Manga Hobbit

Elli508

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:04 pm
I love My Friends for the singing, A Little Priest for the comedy, and By The Sea for the halarious bathing suit Jonny was wearing!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 pm

I really like 'Epiphany' but my favourite will always be 'Pretty Women' wink

Constanze Mozart

loborose22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:07 pm
well, if ur going for MY favorite, that would be A Little Priest. As for voices, the best is Epiphany. No doubt about it. Johnny shows off his extremely unique voice with many notes of harshness, softness, anger and sorrow. I think the last line is a moment of relization/change. Like, "my life will never again be the same, so I better do something with it." But he's pissed all the time so, killing is...theraputic for him? Sweeney's relization/change moment reminds me of Elphaba's. "All right! So be it! So be it, then. Let all Oz be agreed, I'm wicked through and through." (I would say the whole thing to clarify it a bit more, but some people haven't seen it.)

[EDIT] wow. I looked up "epiphany" and it says "sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience." funny. pretty much what i said...(and trust me. I didnt know what it meant. i was on a Sweeney roll. looked up vicar, fop and epiphany that day.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 pm
Worst Pies in London is probably my favorite, My Friends is close second, in the Johnny Depp version.  

electricdecember

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 am
Well, since my favorite song isn't in the movie, I'm ignoring your directions! ^_^ Mine is Kiss Me. Second is prob'lly My Friends. I love where Mrs. Lovett is like, "And now you're mine!". whee  
The 3amisfun Main Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games